Nigel Playle Photography
Award winning Wedding Photography throughout the UK and beyond. If you are looking for natural wedding photographs with a creative twist then get in touch today to see how I can help document your big day.
Dale and Alex• 10 Sep 2016
"My new wife and I can’t recommend Nigel highly enough. We’d looked on Nigel’s website when searching for a photographer and we both loved his style. We wanted lots of relaxed, candid shots and someone who could capture the smallest of details. Nigel came to our house and we clicked with him straight away. We booked him that day for our wedding which was in October (this year). Nigel was on hand to answer questions from the day we booked him to the day of the wedding and beyond. We had a pre-sho...
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?All high res files on a USB Upto 5 hours photography Online Password protected gallery to share with Family & Friends 50% discount voucher should you wish to purchase any prints, canvasses etc
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No I only cover one wedding per a day
- What style of photos do you take?A mixture of candid/natural moments, together with some creative portraits and any group or formal photos that you may require
- What kind of technology do you use?I use modern digital cameras and lighting equipment together with a back up system. I process all the images using professional software such as Lightroom & Photoshop
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?All weddings are supplied with an online password protected gallery which has the option of ordering prints, canvasses etc
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Upto 4 weeks for your online gallery with the USB of all edited images being delivered the following week.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Approx 300-400 edited high res images will be delivered to the client
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?All weddings are undertaken by myself.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?If due to unseen circumstances I cannot make the wedding then I could either supply a replacement photographer or offer a full refund
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?All photographs are supplied with a right to print together with permission to post online through social media outlets such as Facebook and Instagram
Wedding Photography & documentary Wedding Photography throughout the UK.