Niche London String Quartet entertain 1000s of people every year performing classical favourites and their modern chart hits for weddings and events. As a group of fantastic musicians they have vast experience in providing the perfect entertainment for weddings, corporate events, birthday parties, Christmas parties, award ceremonies, corporate events and more across London and the South East. With a client list ranging from celebrities, world renown brands and performances for royalty you are assured true attention to detail and excellent service every step of the way.
Our string musicians can perform as Soloists, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Octet and also our multi-talented musicians and close network of performers can also be booked as guitarists, pianists and harpists. We have the ability to amplify our performances to suit the grandest of venues and large guest lists.
Listen and watch our work and see why Niche are some of London's most popular and talented musicians.
Teresa• 5 May 2018
Just a little note to say thank you so much for playing so beautifully on Saturday - it really helped to make our wedding so memorable!
Dominic• 25 Jun 2018
I just wanted to say thank you from both of us for the wonderful music on Monday. Everyone thought you were great!
Alex• 30 Dec 2017
I just wanted to get in touch to thank you guys so much for playing at our wedding on Saturday! You were absolutely incredible and we had so many compliments not only about how beautifully you played but also the awesome set list you did for us! You made the ceremony for us and I will never forget walking down the aisle to I Giorni (or out to the Smashing Pumpkins!)
Tina• 7 Sep 2018
"It was absolutely fantastic and everyone was amazed at how wonderful it was having you all play at the wedding and such a wonderful surprise for everyone.
Thank you again for making my daughters ceremony so special."
Simon & Rosemary• 19 May 2018
Thank you – and please pass on our thanks to all the members of the quartet – for your huge contribution to the success of our party on 19th. You played beautifully and while the weather, the setting and the catering were all part of the joy of the evening the music was the finishing touch which made it perfect.
- How long do you play for?Hire can range from 1 hour to 5 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We can provide our own localised amplification PA equipment
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have PLI insurance and all electrical equipment is PAT tested yearly
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Depending on the amount of time in advance of the booking we have the ability to prepare special requests
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually after every hour of playing a 10 minute break occurs but this can be arrange to coincide with event plans such as speeches etc.
Hundreds of classical pieces and modern songs available to chose from. Films and sh...