A fusion of middle eastern and Mediterranean flavours served from our vintage food truck.
As listed in Timeout Magazine´s Best London Street Food, Nazarí draws inspiration from Al-Andalus Moorish cuisine, incorporating the best of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food tradition. We are very careful in choosing our ingredients and place an emphasis on locally sourced, naturally and ethically farmed produce.
- What services do you offer?Street food catering for all types of private events
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes from our vintage food truck
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Middle Eastern and Mediterranean fusion
- Do you offer special menus?Yes we have a canapé Moorish Tapas menu
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- What is included in the menu?All service costs and disposables
Handmade naan bread wraps:
Famous falafel made with British grown organic fava beans
Flavoursome pulled chicken
All served with lashings of humus, green salad, red and white cabbage slaw with pomegranate molasses, bejewelled with a sprinkling of fresh pomegranate seeds and topped with a choice of tahini sauce and chilli sauce.