A fusion of middle eastern and Mediterranean flavours served from our vintage food truck.
As listed in Timeout Magazine´s Best London Street Food, Nazarí draws inspiration from Al-Andalus Moorish cuisine, incorporating the best of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food tradition. We are very careful in choosing our ingredients and place an emphasis on locally sourced, naturally and ethically farmed produce.
- What is included in the menu?All service costs and disposables
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- Do you offer special menus?Yes we have a canapé Moorish Tapas menu
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Middle Eastern and Mediterranean fusion
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes from our vintage food truck
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- What services do you offer?Street food catering for all types of private events
Handmade naan bread wraps:
Famous falafel made with British grown organic fava beans
Flavoursome pulled chicken
All served with lashings of humus, green salad, red and white ca...