We are a 5/6 piece blues influenced rock band mainly but can be multi genre, that enjoy to rock out and have fun. Expect some face melting guitar solos that will blow your socks off. High energy, high skill and great sound.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One 20 minute interlude but can play straight through on request.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We can play anything on request
- How much space do you require?2/3 guitarists, vocalist, drummer and bass player
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full PA/Lighting/smoke machine
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minute sets but do generally play longer on request
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash/bank transfer
- Who are your previous clients?Military/Pubs/clubs/private customers and festival organisers
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Play many functions and pubs and also play numerous music festivals
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Face melting guitar solos heart banging drum solos and a unique rock blues vocal
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing on the same bill as Peter Andre and Toploader. Also the go to act for military functions.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Highly skilled, highly energised blues rock band giving you a great night.
While my guitar gently weeps
Sweet home Chicago
Turn off your tv
Hard to handle
Fire and water
Pride and joy
Sweet home Alabama