My name is Natasha, I`m a freelancer professional photographer with over three years` experience in portrait, family/wedding and travel photography. A photographer’s job for me is much more than taking just pictures. I have an essential ability to capture emotions and compositions what the human eye can sometimes not see. I am always trying to capture all details, and most importantly, all moments of your wedding day in a fun, fresh and contemporary style. My vision for the day is always to tell your story through my lens. I like what I am doing and I believe it’s the most important thing not only in photographer`s job.
I am based in London England and I am available throughout the UK and internationally for wedding photography and engagement shoots.
Arthur• Nov. 17, 2017
Brilliant photographer with big ideas and vast experience! Had a few sessions with Natasha in London - everything was top notch and easy going) Thank you!
We just looked at all the pictures, they all look AMAZING!! We can’t believe you managed to capture all of that, we had no idea.
Thanks again for being really amazing throughout our whole journey and we feel very blessed to have met you. As a special token of our appreciation we have sent you a well deserved tip. To your account.
Olivier & Bora"
"It was nice to meet you as well and thank you for putting up with us. We realize that we are not animated subjects to photograph. We are most happy with the photos and are exited to print some for our walls. We would love to have you photograph us again the next time we are in London.
Ralph & Sandy"
I was so lucky that I found Natasha for our wedding day in London! I was just completely caught by her bright, full of love and happiness photos! We met before the wedding to discuss the details. I didn’t have any ideas at all, but Natasha suggested several places where we could have photo session. She even walked around Chelsea and sent me photos of streets and places whre she thought we could get nice pics, and... everything went so stressless and in absolutely friendly atmosphere! Especially taken into account my husband doesn’t like being photographed at all:))) but with Natasha even he liked the process:))) so, I would definitely recommend Natasha as a photographer for your special day, or any kind of a day! And thank you again for your great work done!
Wedding• June 15, 2017
Dear Natasha!! We are so happy to be your regular customers!Any photo session with you is a real pleasure,and the result is always top notch!!Thank you for every minute spent with us..We will undoubtedly recommend you to anyone who wants to get amazing photos!!!!Looking at your pictures,we recall our last trip to London with the grateful warmth and effusive tenderness..We sincerely hope to see you soon..Thanks a million for all you have done for us! Your George and Monica
Hayley• May 20, 2017
I have received the photos and managed to download them all successfully. Both me and my mum absolutely love them and love the finish on them as well…good job!! I’ll be sure to recommend you on and will keep your details for any future events I may need you for!! Thank you so much!!
All the best, Hayley!!"
Services From Natasha Ferreira Photography
Wedding Ceremony Photography
Full Day Wedding Photography
Wedding Day Photography
Engagement/Pre Wedding Session
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography Engagemnet Family portrait Photo Walks
- What does the wedding package include?Pre wedding photo session All images professionally selected and edited with a minimum of 60 per hour photo shoot Slideshow made from your wedding photos accompanied with your favorite music Wedding album
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?One wedding per day
- What style of photos do you take?CONTEMPORANY/PHOTOJOURNALIS AND DOCUMENTARY PHOTOGRAPHY
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon d740 sigma 35 mm f/1.4 nikkor 24-86 f/3.5 nikkor 50 mm f/1.8 tilt-shift be lensbay speedlight yn-568 led video lights reflector
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?dropbox
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Depend on event
- Do you send all the photos taken?If the client requests/ extra charges applies
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I`m working alone. However if requires second photographer/videographer I can provide.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I have
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, I do
Full day coverage from bridal preparations through breakfast, speeches, cutting the cake and the first dance/ Half day or just ceremony.
All images professionally selected and edited with a minimum of 40 per hour photo shoot.