Solo acoustic violinist for any occasion. String Quartet, Trio, Duo also available. Have own Instrument and transport. String Quartet, Trio or Duo also available.
Nadiia Ivkovs• 3 Mar 2018
THANK YOU ALL for last Saturday's concert (03/03/2018)! Everything went extremely well! Review: This was a chamber orchestra concert, featuring mainly the strings of this fabulous orchestra.
The concert kicked off with the rarely performed Divertimento No. 4 by Bohuslav Martinů. Both soloists Nadiia Ivkovs (violin) and Ben Kearsley (viola) commanded the stage as they interweaved their demanding solo parts nicely with each other, lightly accompanied by the orchestra in this entertaining piece....
George• 23 Feb 2019
Nadia was absolutely brilliant playing at my birthday party! All the guests enjoyed her playing. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Book Nadia!
Becky• 18 Aug 2019
Nadia played Solo violin for our wedding ceremony and drinks reception. Her sound was absolutely beautiful! She played all songs we requested! All the guests enjoyed her playing! She is really talented and amazing musician! I would highly recommend her for any occasion!
Becky & John
Alisha• 20 Apr 2019
Thank you to Nadia Violin for an amazing day. She was absolutely fantastic playing at our wedding anniversary! Her music was wonderful, all of the guests loved hearing her play. She played everything we wished. She is really talented and absolutely amazing! We would recommend Nadia to anyone!
Alisha and Alex
Taty• 18 May 2019
Nadia was absolutely brilliant from start to finish, So professional and extremely talented. She made our wedding day extra special. We would highly recommend her to everyone!
Taty and Richard
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Solo acoustic violin. Professional violinist. Weddings and events.
- What are the highlights of your career?14 years experience of working with Highly professional Orchestra of National Opera and Ballet Theatre of Ukraine. Many years experience of work with Ukrainian, European, UK Orchestras and Ensembles, String Quartets, Trio, Duo and as a Soloist.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Professionalism, wide experience, great sound, wide songs repertoire
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, wedding proposals, birthday parties, anniversaries, Christmas parties, private and corporate functions, any other parties, fundraising events, funerals etc.
- How can event planners pay for your services?By bank account
- How long do you play for?From 30 minutes up to 4 hours. 1 hour set: 45 minute + 15 minute break.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- How much space do you require?Not much. Just for me and my music stand
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. Up to 3 songs of your special request are included to the price.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?10-15 minutes. Normally one set is 45 minute + 15 minute break. Can be as many sets as you need.
Solo acoustic violin. Quartet, Trio, Duo are available. Weddings, wedding proposals, birthday parties, anniversaries, corporate & private functions, any other parties, fundraising events, funerals, sh...