Wedding photographers based in Essex. We offer beautiful documentary wedding photography in Essex and the south east.
We have a natural and unobtrusive working style as our wedding day coverage is unscripted and lightly posed. We specialize in capturing spontaneous split second memories, as well as soft and romantic wedding portraits and if required traditional group shots.
Services From Nadia Jane Photography
Gold Wedding Photography Package
Silver Wedding Photography Package
Bronze Wedding Photography Package
- What services do you offer?Wedding , Family, Equine and pet photography
- What does the wedding package include?Our smallest package starts at £450 You will receive a pe-wedding consultation by phone. 4 hours reportage and group wedding photography. Your wedding images are professionally edited to the highest standard. A DVD of high-resolution images. An online password protected gallery to share with friends and family. Albums, prints, frames etc. can be ordered as extras.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?not usually.
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, Documentary, Lifestyle and some posed couple shots if required, but this is done in the most relaxed way to help the couple continue to enjoy there day.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes every wedding we cover is edited to the highest quality and then is presented on our website to a password protected gallery so that the bride and groom can share with family and friends.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?four to six weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No not all photos.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We have a team of professionals at hand
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes we have back up photographers able to help if needed, also this is one of the reasons we have a second photographer on the bigger packages.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes I do have the rights to publish the photos, but i usually only use them with the bride and grooms permission.