David is a talented and versatile multi-genre Pianist and Irish tin whistle player from Birmingham, UK with over 20 years performing experience will tailor his performance to suit your event.
Being a musician most of his life, it has become David’s passion to perform as much as possible with an interest for music that spans all genres.
Previous experience performing for a variety of functions ranging from weddings, corporate events, parties etc. Playing at venues such as Café Rouge, John Lewis and Nuthurst Grange to name a few.
With his experience and high demand David’s quality is assured and is available for hire for any UK based event. If you are interested please send him a message.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Minimum of 15 mins per 2 hours playing
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes I can even if a song isn't included in my song list there may still be a chance I already know it. If there is a special song you'd like me to learn I'm happy to do this for you. There is a fee of £30 for this service to take into account rehearsal times etc.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own amplifier that I use with my digital piano.
- How much space do you require?10 Feet
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?My equipment is PAT tested but have no PLI
- How long do you play for?3 + Hours
Can you feel the love tonight – Elton John
What a wonderful world – Louis Armstrong
(Everything I do) I do it for you – Bryan Adams
Haven’t met you yet – Michael ...