I've got nineteen years experience, stilt walking, juggling, circus workshops, circus shows, magic shows, children's disco's, face painting and balloon modelling. I've got five star reviews on Yell and Facebook.
Anthony STEVENS• Nov. 9, 2019
Ed was fantastic. He arrived early, set up quickly and entertained children as they were arriving. He captivated both the children and adults for the full 90 minutes and we had great comments from other parents about how good he was. We would have no hesitation in recommending Ed and may even use him again in the future. Fantastic, thank you!
Amy Glover• Oct. 4, 2019
Wow - What a party! Booked Mr Potato for my sons 5th Birthday and he was brilliant. Balloon modelling, circus skills, magic, comedy, disco, Mr Potato did it all. He kept the children and parents entertained for 2 hours. I would highly recommend.
Lisa Smith• July 27, 2019
Great fun the children enjoyed it
Karen Perry• July 27, 2019
Brilliant thanks the event was very successful and the face painter was excellent .
Misha• July 20, 2019
Brilliant entertainer 3hours none stop had all the children engaged at all times children aged range 3-7 my niece absolutely loved him as did the parents will definitely be using him again well worth the money
Alison Blunt• June 28, 2019
Absolutely brilliant, punctual, happy to do all the random requests and fantastic artistry too! It lasted until it was intentionally removed and was so light you could forget you were wearing it. Highly recommend for any occasion!
Services From Mr Potato
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- How long is the act?Various
- What type of magic do you performChildrens magic.
- Will your magic suit my event?My Magic would suit any occasion where children are present.
- How many people will you perform for?Up to 60.
- How long do you need to set up?30 minutes as a rule.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, ten million.
- What experience do you have working with children?19 years experience. I've worked, in schools, youth clubs summer camps, with special needs children and disabled children.
- How long is your performance?My show time can be from twenty minutes to an hour, depending on the clients needs.
- What age range do you work with?From pre school to teenagers.
- What venues can you work in?I can work in most venues, as I can offer a range of options.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes. I've worked outdoors for shopping centres, at fetes, corporate events.
- Is the show safe?Yes. I can also provide a health and safety assessment if required.
- Any special requirements for the show?No, just an electric supply if you want a disco.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, most parties I do have 30 or so children, however I have done parties wit up to 60 children. Its always useful to know numbers.
An hours entertainment for a children's party would be, a magic/circus show, interactive circus skills and balloon modelling. A ninety minute or two hour entertainment package would include, a disco, with lights and a bubble machine, a circus show, magic show, interactive, circus skills, balloon modelling and party games. Entertainment for corporate clients, could include, stilt walking, uni-cycling, balloon modelling, juggling and face painting, and circus workshops.