I've got nineteen years experience, stilt walking, juggling, circus workshops, circus shows, magic shows, children's disco's, face painting and balloon modelling. I've got five star reviews on Yell and Facebook.
Claire Knight• 6 Apr 2019
Mr Potato came to our charity fun day to entertain the children and was a huge hit. He was great with the kids and the show was really interactive so everybody got to have a go at the circus equipment. I would definitely recommend him!
Misha• 20 Jul 2019
Brilliant entertainer 3hours none stop had all the children engaged at all times children aged range 3-7 my niece absolutely loved him as did the parents will definitely be using him again well worth the money
Natalie• 18 May 2019
Mr Potato kept the kids entertained throughout the party and everyone commented on how good he was. My daughter loved her party and we would certainly recommend his services. Big thanks to Mr Potato!
Denis• 9 Jun 2019
Amel• 8 Jun 2019
The service was excellent, the face paint lady came early, stayed longer. I have recommended family and friends and I will book her again for next event, also she was professional at her job the children loved the face paint.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- How long is the act?Various
- What type of magic do you performChildrens magic.
- Will your magic suit my event?My Magic would suit any occasion where children are present.
- How many people will you perform for?Up to 60.
- How long do you need to set up?30 minutes as a rule.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, ten million.
- What experience do you have working with children?19 years experience. I've worked, in schools, youth clubs summer camps, with special needs children and disabled children.
- How long is your performance?My show time can be from twenty minutes to an hour, depending on the clients needs.
- What age range do you work with?From pre school to teenagers.
- What venues can you work in?I can work in most venues, as I can offer a range of options.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes. I've worked outdoors for shopping centres, at fetes, corporate events.
- Is the show safe?Yes. I can also provide a health and safety assessment if required.
- Any special requirements for the show?No, just an electric supply if you want a disco.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, most parties I do have 30 or so children, however I have done parties wit up to 60 children. Its always useful to know numbers.
An hours entertainment for a children's party would be, a magic/circus show, interactive circus skills and balloon modelling. A ninety minute or two hour entertainment package would include, a disco,...