I've got nineteen years experience, stilt walking, juggling, circus workshops, circus shows, magic shows, children's disco's, face painting and balloon modelling. I've got five star reviews on Yell and Facebook.
Claire Knight• 6 Apr 2019
Mr Potato came to our charity fun day to entertain the children and was a huge hit. He was great with the kids and the show was really interactive so everybody got to have a go at the circus equipment. I would definitely recommend him!
Natalie• 18 May 2019
Mr Potato kept the kids entertained throughout the party and everyone commented on how good he was. My daughter loved her party and we would certainly recommend his services. Big thanks to Mr Potato!
Natalie Davies• 5 May 2019
Arrived on time, kept kids entertained for an hour, age range 3-10
Fantastic balloon modelling, even made a t-Rex for the 4 year old birthday boy who was thrilled!
Would definitely recommend and hire again.
Lauren• 10 Mar 2019
Brilliant he kept the kids so entertained,but pretty calm none of them
Screamed of cried like you often get one that plays up. They were totally captivated- which allowed the parents to enjoy having a cuppa while the kids enjoyed their selves.
Will be booking again next year
Amie Bannister• 16 Mar 2019
- Can you work outdoors?Yes. I've worked outdoors for shopping centres, at fetes, corporate events.
- What experience do you have working with children?19 years experience. I've worked, in schools, youth clubs summer camps, with special needs children and disabled children.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, ten million.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, most parties I do have 30 or so children, however I have done parties wit up to 60 children. Its always useful to know numbers.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Any special requirements for the show?No, just an electric supply if you want a disco.
- Is the show safe?Yes. I can also provide a health and safety assessment if required.
- What venues can you work in?I can work in most venues, as I can offer a range of options.
- What age range do you work with?From pre school to teenagers.
- How long is your performance?My show time can be from twenty minutes to an hour, depending on the clients needs.
- How long do you need to set up?30 minutes as a rule.
- How many people will you perform for?Up to 60.
- Will your magic suit my event?My Magic would suit any occasion where children are present.
- What type of magic do you performChildrens magic.
- How long is the act?Various
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
An hours entertainment for a children's party would be, a magic/circus show, interactive circus skills and balloon modelling. A ninety minute or two hour entertainment package would include, a disco,...