"Mr" Paul Adams has been performing at live events for over 21 years. Paul is not just a singer with a guitar, Paul is a professional entertainer and likes to bring his audience in to the show.
With covers (and originals if you choose) from 50's to the present, there is something for everyone. If you'd prefer a more 'Vegas' style show this can be down for the same price.
- Who are your previous clients?Too many to mention but I have played for:- Pinewood Studios The Troubadour in London BBC Oxford BBC Three Counties Radio The Genuine Dining Company BFS Records DreamChaser Entertainment Gala Bingo Odeon Group Luminar Leisure and many pubs, clubs and private customers
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pub gigs, corporate events, birthday parties, weddings, funerals (honestly), pretty much anything.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Dependent on the event but usually no more than 15 minutes in between sets.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you give me plenty of notice I can do my best to add it to the list.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, full PA and ambient lighting. Additional lighting can be arranged for a chargeable fee.
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours
(Sets are always tailored to the event)
Stand By Me
Brown Eyed Girl
Take It Easy
You'll Think Of Me
Crazy Little Thing Called ...