Moritz Schmittat Photography
Photography and videography are merging more and more. The latest generation of professional photo cameras shoot excellent video and the latest film cameras take excellent stills as well. Therefore it seemed very logic to me to start filming weddings while I photograph them and now I’m one of very few UK wedding photographers who offer photography and filmmaking as one package. When I’m booked for a combined photo/video package I’ll bring at least one assistant shooter (shooting both video and stills like I do) so we get continuous multi-angle coverage. I believe that going forward most wedding photographers will start to offer videography as well.
- What services do you offer?I offer high quality wedding photography and videography, even at the same time (hybrid shooter).
- What does the wedding package include?myself 8h on location, 250+ final edited photos delivered via a secure client gallery
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?never ever.
- What style of photos do you take?It's called 'reportage' which is a bit of buzz word in the industry at the moment. It basically means shooting without interrupting - it's picture story telling. Only during the 'official' photoshoot I would help you pose and use studio light as well.
- What kind of technology do you use?Top of the range Sony cameras (A9 and A7RIII) with only the finest Sony GM lenses. For video I also have a gimbal and four wireless clip-on microphones for crisp and clear audio.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, I have wonderful system to display and deliver your photos to you. You will also receive an App to keep a link to your photos on your home screen.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I'm fast. 2 weeks max. I'm not one of those photographers who pile up the jobs during the summer and deliver the last one on Christmas. I shoot, edit and then move on to the next job.
- Do you send all the photos taken?During a typical wedding I shoot about 2k photos. I select the best ones and for an 8h wedding I typically deliver 250-300 final edited shots.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I can assemble a team of literally any size. I've shot weddings with crews of 5+ shooters. But 90% of the weddings I shoot alone.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, of course. I have a wide network of trusted shooters. If anything happens to me it's my responsibility to find adequate replacement.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?You will receive watermark-free images and you will have the right to post them anywhere you like.
Timeless Wedding Photography and Videography