Moore Funny Faces
We are a Professinal Face Painting company based in Broxbourne Hertfordshire, established for over 12 years and covering most areas of Herts , Essex, Middx, Beds, Bucks and London. We offer Face Painting, Glitter tattoos and sparkly chunky Festival Glitter. Our services are always a really popular and low cost form of entertainment and are suitable for any occassion from Birthday Parties, Christenings, Weddings, Bar Mitzvas , Company Fun Days, Shop Openings etc, etc. We can supply as many Artists as required for your special event. We have 5M PLI and have enhanced DBS (CRB ) check. We also follow very strict health and safety guidelines incuding one sponge per child. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have and let us add the WOW factor to your next event as we would love to come along to transform your little guests into sparkly Princesses, Unicorns and Butterflies or scary Monsters and awesome Super-hero's. Please feel free to contact us for a great value, no obligation quotation or to discuss your requirements as we would be happy to help :)
Linda• Dec. 9, 2017
"Stunning face painting & a lovely lady with endless patience with the children. Highly recommended.
- Rita -"
Linda• Aug. 12, 2017
"Linda from Moore Funny Faces has attended about 10 of our community events now and never fails to impress us with her skills and amazing face painting designs. She works relentlessly for hours without a break and manages to keep smiling throughout the day no matter how busy she is or how long the queue gets!.A true professional. Thank you for all your hard work.
- Josephine -"
Linda• July 22, 2017
"Thank you so much for making Sophie & Ryans party amazing. The kids adored their princess and pirate faces and we have some fantastic photos of them all. Sophie loved all the glitter. We will definitely be giving you a call next year.
- Samantha -"
Linda• April 16, 2017
"Absolutely fantastic - A truly talented face painter who has a very special way with the children. Thank you Linda for making my daughters party amazing.
- Charlette -"
Linda Moore• Dec. 25, 2016
"Dear Linda, Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your hard work yesterday at Bens party. The faces were totally amazing and Ben absolutely loved his tiger face and didn't want to take it off last night!! We couldn't believe how many you painted as we really didn't think you would be able to paint them all in the time. We have passed your details on to a few people already so hope to see you at the next party!
- Stuart and Lesley -"
Linda• July 30, 2016
"Thank you so much Linda for helping to make my wedding so special. Everyone was really impressed with the wonderful faces and the children absolutely adored you. I will definitely be booking you again later in the year for Annabels birthday party.
Thank you, Love
- Lauren -"
- How long do you need to set up?10 Minutes set up time
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes I have 5m PLI
- What experience do you have working with children?Over 12 years experience as a professional Face Painter working with children of all ages at a huge variety of events
- Are you DBS checked?yes I have up to date enhanced DBS check
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
- Do you offer any other services ?Yes as well as face painting I can also offer Glitter Tattoos and Chunky Festival Glitter
- Is Face Painting safe?Yes Face Painting is extremely safe. As a professional face painting company the welfare of our clients is of the utmost importance to us so we follow strict health and safety guidelines at all times. We only use top quality professional face painting products which are of cosmetic grade and are specifically designed for use on the face and body and are FDA and EEC approved. The paints we use also have anti-bacterial and hypo-allergenic properties. A clean sponge is used for every child and water is changed regularly during events. All equipment is cleaned and sanitised between events to prevent the cross-contamination of germs. Allergic reactions are extremely rare but to minimise risks we will not be able to paint anyone with certain skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, conjunctivitis or broken skin etc, although at our discretion a design on the arm may be possible instead. People suffering from certain allergies such as nut allergies should also not be painted. Face Paints are not recommended for children under the age of 3 due to the sensitive nature of their skin. Paints are water based and easy to remove with a warm damp face cloth.
- Can you offer a large variety of different designs ?Yes I can paint many many different designs and magically transform your guests into Sparkly Princesses and Scary Monsters, Tigers, Leopards, Elephants, Butterflies, Super-hero's, Unicorns, Rainbows etc. etc as nothing beats that moment when your child looks in the mirror to see their completed look.
- Value for money?Face painting is a very popular and great value form of entertainment. When obtaining quotes please bear in mind that some face painters may offer a cheaper quotation but may not be insured , have DBS checks or follow the same health and safety practices to maintain the safety of your guests, so always check before making your booking
- Can you provide more than one Face Painter for Larger Events?Yes we can provide as many fully trained professional Face Painters as you require for your particular event.
Face painting, Glitter Tattoos and Chunky Festival Glitter