Direct from London's West End!
Here at Moonstone we are the masters in all things Murderous! Our evenings are packed with plot-twists, suspicious suspects & plenty of red herrings along the way! Including a year London residency in the West End and worked with the likes of Sunborn Gibraltar, Hatfield House, Theatre Royal Bath & our fortnightly residency at Boisdale restaurants.
Our shows are performed by a team of professional, experienced actors, packed with plot-twists, suspicious suspects, tears of laughter and plenty of red herrings along the way! With over 10 different cases to select from and varying capacity sizes, we have plenty of cases ready for budding detectives to crack.
We are based in South London, but we are happy to travel to any venue of your choice across the UK & Beyond. Typically our shows run around 3 Course Meal, however, they can easily be adapted depending on your hospitality offerings. Currently, we work off 4 Capacity Bands (Up to 30, 65, 100 or 120 Guests). It is possible to go above 120 by using our bespoke writing services option.
We try to keep our prices fair and have no hidden costs in any of our bookings. Coming from a background of event management, hospitality management, theatre management and theatre arts, we've seen a lot in our time and want to strive to provide you the best (and hassle-free) experience possible when booking Moonstone.
Can you CatchTheKiller?
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We work a lot with venues on public events, but for private clients we perform often at: -Birthday Parties -Hen/ Stag Do's -Christmas Parties -Corporate Events/ Team Building Events -Retirement Parties -Social Clubs -Weddings
- How long do you play for?On average, the show takes about 3 Hours around a 3 Course Meal. However, they are built to be flexible depending on how you wish to run your night.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No PA System is required and general lighting is fine. No electronic equipment is required for our shows, we recommend however to have music playing during the courses (of any variety, we can bring music to plug in and play if needed).
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have Public Liability Insurance and Employers Liability Insurance which covers all performers working under Moonstone.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take our breaks when you are enjoying your dinner, nobody wants to solve a murder when a delicious plate of food is sitting in front of you!
- How long is the act?On average 3 Hours around a 3 Course Meal. We do not charge any extra if the event runs over this approximate time.
- What other services to you provide?We offer Bespoke writing services. So, if you would like a Murder Mystery to a perticular theme that is not on our list, we can create it for you! In addition, we are developing a new Alice in Wonderland tea party and can do sit-com dining experiences upon request. Character/ walkabout actors is also available as an option, if in doubt just ask away!
Murder Mystery Entertainment and Dining Experiences
-Classic 1920's/30's Murder Mystery (Including Sherlock Holmes Cases, Gangsters and London upper class)
-Modern Day Murder Mystery (Including Farce, Faulty-esqe case, shakespeare themed, theatre themed)
-Christmas Murder Mystery (Either Dickensian or Pantomime themed)
-Halloween Murder Mystery (Either Hammer Horror 'Carry On' or Classic 1930's thriller)
-Bespoke Writing Services (We can create a case especially for your event!)