Welcome! Thank you so much for stopping by. I'm a professional wedding photographer based in North Devon, and I'd love to have a chat about what I can do for you!
You've got a tonne of wedding planning to do, and a photographer is only one stage in that. You've got the venue, the reception, the planner, the caterers, the florist, the musicians, the dresses. It's because of this that I believe finding your dream wedding photographer should be as easy as pie. Or... pi. Whichever one is easier.
- What services do you offer?In order to simplify things, I offer 3 easy packages. These are: Half-Day Package (5 hours) Full Day Package (First makeup to last dance) Complete Package (Full day plus an engagement shoot)
- What does the wedding package include?All wedding packages include unlimited pre-wedding consoltations, hundreds of processed and perfected photos, storage in a secure, online album and a coffee on me (as we go over your specifics of your big day!)
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, I treat every single wedding with as much care as possible. So no, I can promise I'm not going to be rushing off as soon as my time is up! On that note, if you offer me some food I can promise I will stay for that too. Nothing beats wedding food.
- What style of photos do you take?I usually focus on reportage photography, which is a fancy way of saying "candid photography". This means sneaking around in the background, capturing every moment without you even noticing I'm there. Like a friendly bandid. Or ninja. Just with fewer shurikens. Sadly.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Of course! I put the shows in a secure, password protected album which I put online and send over to you! You can then send this to all your friends and family to download from or view as much as you want. It's pretty useful, I'll be honest.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?"Photographic report" is a great term, that's new for me. If a couple asked me what my "delivery time for photographic report" was, I'd wonder if they were looking for a very different kind of business. That said, 2-4 weeks from the wedding date is my standard delivery time for wedding photos.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone, just like Batman. But without the gritty voice or mystery or... money... That means at every stage, be it first contact, the wedding date itself, editing or problem solving, you'll be working with me personally, and I can ensure I keep my standards all the way. If you are looking for a videographer or second photographer to get those extra angles, let me know! I can absolutely arrange to get someone else involved.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, absolutely. If you hire me then there's absolutely no chance you're doing that wedding without a photographer. I have backups and backups of backups of everything from my cameras, lenses, batteries, SD cards, car and other photographers.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?The good news is, this is up to you! I work with couples to make sure that any photos I post, they're entirely comfortable with.
As you may have guessed, wedding photography is my main field.
However, I also do events, portrait, commercial and many more! Just send me a message about what you're looking for.