A good quality covers band who can be hired in any combo from Acoustic Duet to Rockin' 4/5 Piece with Keyboards and Multi-vocals.
Will tailor our setlist and style to the event as needed - or just trust us to use our judgement.
Eddy Rowlands• 6 Jul 2019
They came and did what they said they would and with good music and good humour. Thanks to all.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Great covers band who constantly strive to please the audience while enjoying ourselves, improving the quality of our collective musicianship and expanding our repertoire.
- What are the highlights of your career?We have played together for approx 4 years and are increasingly asked to perform at family functions as well as pubs and clubs. We all hold full time jobs so the music is played for passion rather than reward. Rather than a particular highlight to look back on we are focussed on continuous improvement while keeping the experience fun for all. We have played a number of larger charitable events and always get good reviews for our performance and set list.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?As the name suggest we play a montage of different styles in our setlist. We are happy to discuss requests for specific songs or use our judgement. We always remember that it's your function and will go the extra mile to make sure we help to make it a success. Having make and female singers in the band with keyboards and additional brass where required means that we can cover a lot of ground.
- Who are your previous clients?References available on request but events this year include Red Lion Wins-ford Slow & Easy Northwich The Swinging Witch Northwich The Greenband Northwich Private Functions in Hartford, Delamere & Local Golf Club & Wallasey 4 Charity events in 2018 Blue Cap in Sandyway Christmas Event at Lock Keeper Chester Large Eatery in Utoxeter Quayside Northwich Northwich Festival Beer Festival Numerous other Pubs & Events
- How can event planners pay for your services?We typically deal in cash or bank transfer but are comfortable with any bona fide payment service.
- How long do you play for?Depends on the requirements - maximum of 2.5 hours over the evening. Voices tend to get strained beyond that. We can play longer on request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we are self sufficient.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Equipment is Pat tested and we have public liability insurance to the sum of 2,000,000
- How much space do you require?We can be as compact or expansive as needed. We can set up in as little as 4 x 3 metres but more comfortable in 5 X 4 space. For very small venues we can go out as a 4, 3 or 2 Piece.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. Almost certainly..more notice the tighter we will be.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We don't prescribe but typically we play 2 or 3 45 Minute sets to suit the venue or occasion.
Blondie - Call Me, Maria , Oasis - Half the world away, Fleetwood Mac- The Chain, Don't Stop, Go your own way,.. , Bryan Adams Heaven, summer of 69, Run to you., Avril Lavine, Eagles - Hotel Californi...