Sarah is a vivacious performer who oozes the charm of the golden age of Hollywood.
With a repertoire made up of much loved upbeat swing and jazz classics from Frank Sinatra, Peggy Lee and Ella Fitzgerald, she also puts a vintage swing on pop songs from the likes of Madonna and David Bowie, and classics like 'I Will Survive', and 'Livin on a Prayer'.
Sarah’s warm personality and professional approach has attracted top clients including the United Nations, Microsoft, Coca-Cola and Facebook. As well as this, she has graced the stages of venues like The Royal Albert Hall, Cunard’s Queen Elizabeth and Windsor Castle.
Sarah can perform solo/duo/trio right up to a full six piece jazz band backed by some of the UK's most slick jazz players, who between them have played for legends like Shirley Bassey, Liza Minnelli and members of The Royal Family.
Their performance as a band is seamless and can create an elegant and sophisticated atmosphere for an event, or get people dancing with their upbeat set – depending on the client’s needs. Song requests are also possible.
Sarah and her band are available for international performances, and in the last 12 months have jetted off to perform for clients in Switzerland, France, Italy, Morocco, Poland and more.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Glamorous jazz band playing classic tunes and Postmodern Jukebox hits available for parties and weddings internationally.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing for HRH The Earl of Wessex at Windsor Castle.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private parties, luxury brand events, wedding drink receptions
- Who are your previous clients?United Nations Microsoft Facebook Google Duke of Edinburgh Awards at Windsor Castle Morgan Stanley Supercar Owners Circle United Nations Watches of Switzerland British Insurance Awards Geneva Motor Show British Tourism & Travel Show Caesars Entertainment Gordon Ramsay Group Quaglinos The Four Seasons The Mandarin Oriental Soho House Honeywell
- How can event planners pay for your services?By bank transfer
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA included up to a trio. Additional cost for larger line-up.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?5m x 3m for the full 6 piece
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes if given enough notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One for minimum of 15 minutes
Sample Set List :
Bad Romance (Postmodern Jukebox)
Single Ladies (Postmodern Jukebox)
Lady is a Tramp
All About The Bass (Postmodern Jukebox)
Killing Me Softly (Postmodern Jukebox)
It Don’t Mean A Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Swing)
Forget You (Postmodern Jukebox)
Mr Brightside (Postmodern Jukebox)
Just Dance (Postmodern Jukebox)
Titanium (Postmodern Jukebox)
I Got Rhythm
Rude (Postmodern Jukebox)
Hit The Road Jack
I Will Survive (Postmodern Jukebox)
King of the Swingers (I Want To Be Like You)
Valerie – Amy Winehouse
Thinking Out Loud (Postmodern Jukebox)
Call Me Maybe (Postmodern Jukebox)
Umbrella (Postmodern Jukebox)
Shape Of You (Postmodern Jukebox)
Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
Mercy – Duffy
Uptown Funk (Postmodern Jukebox)