My name is Miss Jones, part of the Miss Jones Duo/Trio and we are a London based band that specialises in rock n roll, blues, country and all that jazz! I am the leader of the Miss Jones Trio on vocals, harmonica & guitar. I was recently endorsed by Italian guitar company Lengardo Guitars.
Our repertoire includes Nina Simone, Ray Charles, Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash Amy Winehouse & Elvis to name a few.
Since I've started we have had many positive reviews about our act; being featured in the Islington Gazette and had rave reviews on Music-News.
Clients have included:
- A regular residency at Cahoots cocktail bar in Soho
- A year long weekly residency at Bebopalula '50s bar in Hackney
- A monthly jazz residency every last Sunday at The Lamb pub in East London
- Summer in the Square Festival in Mayfair,
- BBC's Fringe Weekend Festival
- The Royal and West Showground,
- various vintage fairs like Pop Up Vintage
- Silent Summer Screening Outdoor Cinema at various locations in the UK
- Bootleggers music venue in Cardiff
- Daisy Green Collection in Mayfair
- Many charity events and care homes.
I have Public Liability Insurance and my own PA system/equipment.
My Facebook page is here:
Any other questions please let me know.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Rocknroll, blues, country and all that jazz!
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at Summer in the Square Festival in Mayfair last year.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Everything I do is live - np backing tracks. I play guitar, harmonica and sing everything live!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I am flexible & open to many different types of performance.
- Who are your previous clients?Cahoots in Soho (still a client), Bath and West Showground, Pop Up ViNtage, BBC Fringe, Summer Silent Screening, Breast Cancer UK.
- How can event planners pay for your services?I’m self employed so I normally invoice clients.
- How long do you play for?I can perform anywhere from 45 mins to three hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Depends if I’m with the Miss Jones Trio or solo.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Maybe I’ll pop out and google in on the break!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 mins normally
I offer a personalised setlist and specialise in rocknroll roll, blues country and all the jazz!