Miss Ivy La Rouge
Ladies and Gentlemen put your hands together for the sassy, sultry mistress of vintage va va voom…With killer curves and ruby red lips, Ivy La' Rouge is a fruity fem fatale, unleashing the tantalizingly smooth velvety sounds of Jazz and the Great Gatsby era in this fun and visually vivacious show!
Succumb to the enticing charms, sights and sounds of the Jazz age with two glittering shows to choose from: All That Jazz and Puttin' On The Ritz featuring an explosion of sizzling sound from The Flapper Jacks band and the racy Roaring Ritz Orchestra... Ooh La La!!!
Keep Calm and Charleston on.....
The Charlestonettes dancing duo will create a lively sparkling party atmosphere, with traditional flapper dancing and flamboyant show stopping costumes to transport you back to the smoky, liquor filled, swinging jazz joints of the roaring twenties!
Tailored made show packages to suit all entertainment budgets.
Suitable for worldwide events: Theatres, Themed Parties (Gatsby/1...
M• 9 Mar 2019
Very good, prompt arrival, looked great sounded great and everyone loved her - so many people were up dancing excellent singer
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate Events Weddings RAF Events Cruise Liner Cabaret Hotel Cabaret Public Events Military Events Private Parties / Functions Funerals Sheltered Accommodation Care Homes
- Who are your previous clients?P&O Cruises Carnival Cruises Warner Leisure Hotels Virgin Media The Cosy Club Chatsworth Flower Show New Bath Hotel Hogarth Stone Manor Hotel RAF Events Eccles Festival Hilton Hotels Tribeca Events Lowry Hotel Brampton Manor Hotel
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have an excellent quality PA system and full lighting show. Which is PAT tested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have public liability insurance and PAT tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?I can adapt my show to fit in most spaces as a solo act. However if you wish to have the band or dancers as an added option please let me know the amount of space you have and we can further instruct if this is a suitable amount of space for the act.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?One special requested song is allocated to each client subject to time scale and song/track availability.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I would need a minimum of 15-20 minute break between sets to allow for costume changes and refreshments.
PUTTING ON THE RITZ SHOW!
Feather boas at the ready… Puttin on the Ritz show takes you on a magical enticing journey back in time to the roaring 20s Jazz age, when bobbed haired flappers, Silent m...