27 year old professional singer and guitarist with over 10 years experience in live music and the music industry.
Covering everything from classic hits to contemporary favourites, Mikey Rainsford is the perfect musical backdrop to events of all kinds.
Heather Nilsson• 14 Sep 2018
Thanks a million, from the bottom of our hearts, for making our wedding celebrations so much fun and so memorable! You were an absolute superstar! Your set was fantastic, everyone enjoyed your performance and company immensely.
Natalie Lynch• 20 Apr 2017
Thank you! You were fabulous as always and enjoyed by all. I had lots of compliments about what a special touch to the evening you were, so thank you!
Grace Truman• 29 Jun 2018
Mikey performed at our wedding on June 29th 2018, he was amazing! In the lead up to our wedding we were able to choose from his set list what we wanted to be played and he even learnt a song for our first dance! He was fantastic and everyone keeps telling me how much they enjoyed his performance! He’s worth every penny!
Victoria• 3 Jun 2017
Amazing voice, many compliments throughout the night. You were the perfect person to have perform at our Alumni weekend. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed watching you. A lovely, friendly person too. Thank you!
Mikey Rainsford• 14 Sep 2018
What an incredibly talented musician! I recently danced for his whole set at my friends wedding! I’ve never seen a dance floor so full!
His touching first dance performance made the night seem even more special!
I hope I’m lucky to see him perform again soon! Come to Scotland!!
- Who are your previous clients?UEFA, New World Trading co
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private parties, functions, corporate events, festivals etc
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Minimum 15 minute break after every hour played.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I always try to accommodate requests if I can. If put to me in plenty of time it should be possible.
- How much space do you require?3x3m
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours
Suspicious Minds – Elvis Preseley
Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
Johnny B. Goode – Chuck Berry
God Only Knows – The Beach Boys
I’m A Believer – The Monkees