Wedding Photography - We love weddings, the details and touching moments. From getting ready to the end of the day, the beaming smiles to the reassuring squeeze of a hand. Cheeky children stealing the show to unexpected dancefloor pros.
Planning your wedding? We want to hear from you about what you have planned and what moments we can capture for you.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Copyright belongs to Mike Lister Photography. Contracts allow use and reproduction by our clients.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I have a group of photographers that depend on each other should something go wrong.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We work as a team.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Depending on the Package choice. Digital Negatives are available
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?We aim to have images ready for proof within two weeks. Albums take a little longer as they take time to produce and ship.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, a private client gallery
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon, D300s and D800 cameras Adobe Lightroom \ Photoshop
- What style of photos do you take?Natural style capturing the moments as they happen.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, we limit the number of weddings so focus on you and your special day. We are there for you!
- What does the wedding package include?Client for Life - Engagement Shoot - Engagement Guestbook - 2 Photographers - up to 10 hours photography - DVD Slideshow - Private Online Gallery
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography - Engagement Photography - Print - Wedding Albums - Drone Photography - Drone Video
Wedding Photography - Print is very important and in our modern fast-paced lifestyle we have forgotten this. Taking selfies, and capturing moments on our phones storing them in the cloud and sharing t...