Mike Gatto provides a brilliantly eclectic mix of popular Rock, Indie, Country, soul and Pop hits spanning many decades - there is something for everyone to enjoy! Each song is tastefully and professionally arranged for solo acoustic performance. Mike's extensive performance experience allows him to appropriately tailor his act for any occasion.
When booking Mike you can expect to be mesmerized by his hauntingly euphoric renditions of songs like "Can't Help Falling in Love WithYou", "Tears In Heaven" and "Time To Say Goodbye" as well as finding yourself stomping, clapping and singing a long to all time favourites such as "Country Roads" , "A Little Respect", "I'm a Believer" , "Stand By Me" and many, many more!
Mike Gatto is incredibly passionate about music and that passion is evident throughout his performance. His professional and friendly attitude will also add to a great experience and overall brilliant music service
In the event of client cancellation the artist ...
Freya Bates• 25 Aug 2018
Mike was such a nice guy, down to earth and genuine. Everyone commented on his great voice and choice of songs. He really made my party special, including singing happy birthday!! The kids loved him too! Thanks Mike you will be top of the list for our next party!
Rachel Harris• 11 Jul 2017
Mike was absolutely amazing! He completely made the night for my mum's 60th and everyone was up dancing and singing along with him. His selection of songs appealed to all ages present from 18 - 70 as he played current songs mixed in with some well loved old school classics. He went out of his way to learn special songs we had requested and kindly allowed the use of his mic for the speeches. I would recommend Mike 100% and will certainly be using him for future events. Thanks again Mike for mak...
Neil Prout• 7 Jul 2018
"We hired Mike to entertain at a small garden party, he definitely did not disappoint!
Excellent performer who showcased a wide variety of songs that got everybody on their feet across all the age ranges. Very talented.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend and would definitely use him again.
Thanks Mike for making my wife's birthday one to remember!!"
Shelley ward• 28 Apr 2017
Mike was just what we were looking for. Played some great songs very well and on top of this is a really nice guy.
Clare Dixon• 9 Feb 2019
We hired Mike to perform at a private event for a 30th birthday party and WOW he was amazing. His singing was fantastic, the music choice was spot on and he really made the evening special and memorable and tailored it to our requirements perfectly. We were up and dancing all night and I would book him again in a flash. Thanks Mike for such a great night - I could not recommend you more highly!
- Who are your previous clients?I have an enormous list of previous clients, most are private or independant Some corporate clients include... Avant Homes Royal Army Engineer Reserves Sonnet 43 Greene King Cammerons And many more.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Small but powerful PA Effective Stage Lighting
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break unless more/less requested
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will always try to learn requests.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Public (pubs & clubs) Weddings Parties
- How much space do you require?No less than 4m squared
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How long do you play for?Generally Up to 2 hours
An example list of songs from my setlists...
Proud Mary - Tina Turner
Saw her Standing There - The Beatles
I'm a believer - The Monkees
Dakota - Stereophonics
Don't stop believing - Journey