Mike Gatto provides a brilliantly eclectic mix of popular Rock, Indie, Country, soul and Pop hits spanning many decades - there is something for everyone to enjoy! Each song is tastefully and professionally arranged for solo acoustic performance. Mike's extensive performance experience allows him to appropriately tailor his act for any occasion.
When booking Mike you can expect to be mesmerized by his hauntingly euphoric renditions of songs like "Can't Help Falling in Love WithYou", "Tears In Heaven" and "Time To Say Goodbye" as well as finding yourself stomping, clapping and singing a long to all time favourites such as "Country Roads" , "A Little Respect", "I'm a Believer" , "Stand By Me" and many, many more!
Mike Gatto is incredibly passionate about music and that passion is evident throughout his performance. His professional and friendly attitude will also add to a great experience and overall brilliant music service.
Megan Fleming• Aug. 10, 2019
Mike was absolutely brilliant! We booked him for our wedding and he did an amazing job! Songs were brilliant, had everyone up dancing! He was very nice and was a great addition to our day! No fuss in terms of preparation and payment. Lovely to speak to, would definitely recommend ! Thank you so much!
Clare Dixon• Feb. 9, 2019
We hired Mike to perform at a private event for a 30th birthday party and WOW he was amazing. His singing was fantastic, the music choice was spot on and he really made the evening special and memorable and tailored it to our requirements perfectly. We were up and dancing all night and I would book him again in a flash. Thanks Mike for such a great night - I could not recommend you more highly!
Freya Bates• Aug. 25, 2018
Mike was such a nice guy, down to earth and genuine. Everyone commented on his great voice and choice of songs. He really made my party special, including singing happy birthday!! The kids loved him too! Thanks Mike you will be top of the list for our next party!
Neil Prout• July 7, 2018
"We hired Mike to entertain at a small garden party, he definitely did not disappoint!
Excellent performer who showcased a wide variety of songs that got everybody on their feet across all the age ranges. Very talented.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend and would definitely use him again.
Thanks Mike for making my wife's birthday one to remember!!"
Rachel Harris• July 11, 2017
Mike was absolutely amazing! He completely made the night for my mum's 60th and everyone was up dancing and singing along with him. His selection of songs appealed to all ages present from 18 - 70 as he played current songs mixed in with some well loved old school classics. He went out of his way to learn special songs we had requested and kindly allowed the use of his mic for the speeches. I would recommend Mike 100% and will certainly be using him for future events. Thanks again Mike for making the night so special my mum absolutely loved it. Xxx Rachel xxX
Shelley ward• April 28, 2017
Mike was just what we were looking for. Played some great songs very well and on top of this is a really nice guy.
Services From Mike Gatto
Live Music Entertainment
Wedding Ceremony And Performance
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Public events (pubs & clubs) , Weddings , Birthdays, Corporate events, christenings , engagements, Hen parties etc
- Who are your previous clients?I have an enormous list of previous clients, most are private or independant Some corporate clients include... Avant Homes Royal Army Engineer Reserves Sonnet 43 Greene King Cammerons And many more.
- How long do you play for?Generally Up to 2 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, Versitile premium quality HK audio sound system and effective party / mood lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?No less than 2m squared.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will always try to learn requests.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break unless more/less requested
- Do you provide a disco / DJ service ?Yes. This includes access to spotify premium.
- Do you require food / drinks and do you have any dietary requirementsI only request access to drinking water. I do not require or expect food or drinks to be provided - but if you would like to it is greatly appreciated. I don't eat Meat, Fish, Dairy, Eggs (vegan).
An example list of songs from my setlists...
Shotgun - George Ezra
Electric Dreams - Human League
Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
Proud Mary - Tina Turner
I Saw her Standing There - The Beatles
I'm a believer - The Monkees
Dakota - Stereophonics
I think we're alone now - Tiffany
Don't stop believing - Journey
Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynnd Skynd
Someone like you - Kings of Leon
Free Falling - Tom Petty
Amazed - Lonestar
Castle on the hill - Ed Sheeran
Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
500 miles - Proclaimers
The Gambler - Kenny Rodgers
When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keeting
Mr Brightside - Killers
Can't help falling in love with you - Elvis Presley
Won't back down - Tom Petty
Your Song - Elton John
Take it Easy - The Eagles
American Girl - Tom Petty
Stand By me - Ben E King
A little respect - Erasure
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
Anything you want - Roy Orbison
Time if your life - Green Day
Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
I got a woman - Ray Charles
Country Roads - John Denver
Folsom Prison Blues - johnny Cash
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Thinking out loud - Ed Sheeran
I won't give up - Jason Mraz
Don't look back in Anger- Oasis
Angels - Robbie Williams
Friday I'm in Love - The Cure
Run - Snow Patrol
And much, much more!