I am a juggler, unicyclist and a comedian.
My primary act consists of hamster kick up while juggling various weapons on a 9 ft unicycle (see in the video) for the finale. Before I mount it, I perform a range of circus skills (7 balls, 5 clubs, flow with lower numbers of objects, extraordinary juggling e.g. bowling ball-apple-egg juggle during which I eat the apple,...) All of this is overlaid with a level of stand up comedy that any comedian would be proud of.
For longer shows I can add more trics, more comedy and more volunteers.
Richard Luxmore• 27 Jun 2017
Michal was very courteous, fun and engaging. Would highly recommend.
- Any special requirements for the show?I need to know the hight of the ceilnig to adjust the hight of the unicycle if needed. And the surface.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?I have got the public liability insurance (10 000 000£) with Equity.
- Is the show safe?I am a proffesional, who knows what he is doing. So yes. If anything, I have a public liability insurance (10 000 000£) with Equity.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes
- What venues can you work in?Anywhere
- What age range do you work with?3-99
- How long is your performance?40 minutes mostly, but can be from 5 minutes up to more than hour.
I offer 3 shows:
- the one described above
- a simmilar one in a jester costume, which makes the show more appropriate for children audience and historical events.
- Fireshow is a short dinamic ...