Wedding and portrait photography.
Based in Plymouth Devon but can cater for weddings around the south west.
Christine Breckell• Sept. 14, 2019
Prompt, polite and very friendly, it really helped calm my nerves. The car was also immaculate.
Chris Lock• Sept. 7, 2019
Excellent service. Punctual, wiling to go the extra mile and courteous. Highly recommended! Thank you Paul!
Mark Vigus• July 5, 2019
The service was first class. I would like to thank Paul for making this such a special occasion for my son and his girlfriend.
I would also like to thank your team for making this such an easy process for us.
Tracie Bennison• June 28, 2019
Paul was absolutely fabulous! Nothing was too much trouble and I would thoroughly recommend his wedding car service. Faultless from start to finish.
Thank you so much Paul, my daughter was so happy. 😊
Malcolm Barnes• June 19, 2019
Paul arrived slightly early which was not any problem, he was very friendly and could not do enough to make make the experience for my grandson and his partner a great occasion, he even took some photos which he offered to send to us.
Would definitely recommend Paul & Merc Wedding Cars to anyone.
Tracey Karn• Jan. 26, 2019
Lovely car, prompt service both ways, happy customer thanks!
- What services do you offer?Chauffered wedding car service and Photography. Either separately or as a combination deal.
- What does the wedding package include?Wedding Car Service includes: Complimentary Prosecco or bottled water upon request. Cheers! Your colour choice of ribbons. Professional Photography en route to your venue. Valleted before every wedding. Choice of music (you can bring your own CD If you wish). Umbrellas in the boot (just in case!).
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Only one wedding a day covered. This is to ensure you get the best service without any overlapping worries.
- What style of photos do you take?Traditional, and reportage wedding photography.
- What kind of technology do you use?Pro spec Nikon cameras, along with Elinchrom studio lighting and Apple MacBook Pro for Editing.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Allow 1 week for editing to deliver photography. Photobooks and prints may take longer due to printers lead times.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes. You will receive all photographs after editing. Typically, 500-1000+ are taken. Usually after editing expect approx 100-150 images supplied to you on CD.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Usually I work alone, although I sometimes use another photographer when required.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have a colleague I can refer to when required.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes. Your photos delivered to you are yours to keep. You can print, store and use as you wish. I just reserve the right to use images for my websites, and promo material.
- Type of vehicles?Cars include: Mercedes-Benz AMG E Class, VW Golf GTi Mk2. For alternatives, please enquire as we hire them as required.
- Is the car chauffeur driven?Yes, Chauffeur driven.
- Are there any additional services?Yes. Photography and Cars are available together and separately.
- Do you charge per hour or per event?Charged and quoted per event.
- Is our date available?Please send us a message with your date and we will let you know asap.