Some events are covered on a sale of prints basis, we do not charge it depends on the event and the number attending.
For wedding photography we offer a mix of reportage and traditional wedding photography. A story in pictures of how your day progressed. Our basic package covers the ceremony only while our top package is two photographers for the whole day. We also do tailored packages to suit the needs of the bride, groom and families.
Memories Photography is listed under the category, "Affordable" that does not mean we do not deliver on quality.
Barry Powell• 5 Aug 2018
"Emma Lewis-Ho reviewed Memories Photography –
5 star, 5 August 2018
Fantastic pictures taken on our wedding day, really impressed with the service and for how hard they worked on the day. I have loads of pictures so I can look back on my magical day. Thank you
Taken from our Facebook page."
Barry Powell• 13 Sep 2018
"Claire Cowper recommends Memories Photography.
13 September 2018 ·
We searched for a photographer and after sometime we found Barry, he visited us at home and went from there, what can I say both him and Kelly were amazing. The photos were lovely.
They captured every moment of the day.
I would recommend them both to everyone for their special day.
Thank you so much...
Taken from our Facebook page."
Memories Photography• 15 Aug 2017
"Wonderful memories created by a lovely man x
Fantastic!! Barry helped to make our day really special and created wonderful memories that will last a lifetime. Lovely man, very professional and added a nice personal touch, highly recommended xx
Michelle• 16 Feb 2019
Would like to thank Barry and his assistant for the fantastic photos of our wedding.. they were both polite helpful and professional would highly recommend them! And the dvd they produced is a lovely memory of our special day! Thanks again!
Barry Powell• 4 Sep 2018
"Jo Jenkinson recommends Memories Photography.
4 September 2018 ·
Just watched the picture DVD from our wedding, it's beautiful and made us both a little tearful.
Thank you so much memories photography, we had an amazing day with you.
Highly recommend you xxx
Taken from our Facebook page"
- What services do you offer?For our wedding packages we start with the basic "Wedding ceremony only" to full days photography
- What does the wedding package include?Depends on the package. The smallest package just covers the ceremony with unedited images on a DVD the largest package is two photographers for the day, a USB of all edited images and a 24 page 12" photobook.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, we are small team and would not be able to cover more than one wedding at a time.
- What style of photos do you take?Traditional mixed with reportage
- What kind of technology do you use?We use Olympus Mirrorless cameras
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, each client has their own online album that is password protected.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Most albums are complted in a week, two at the most
- Do you send all the photos taken?Depends on what is required. We offer a USB in a presentation box containing all edited images. It is included in some packages and is available has an add on in all others
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Most packages are just me and an assistant, but some do come with two photographers
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?No, but I am a member of "The Society of Wedding Photographers" so able to post on there for a replacement. I cannot guarantee that the photography would cost the same.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Not sure what is meant by this question, we retain the rights to all photographs we take, even if we grant a royalty-free licence to the client. We have an option in our contract that allows us to use any photograph we take for promotional use. The client can remove this before signing
Any type of event will be considered