Some events are covered on a sale of prints basis, we do not charge it depends on the event and the number attending.
For wedding photography we offer a mix of reportage and traditional wedding photography. A story in pictures of how your day progressed. Our basic package covers the ceremony only while our top package is two photographers for the whole day. We also do tailored packages to suit the needs of the bride, groom and families.
Memories Photography is listed under the category, "Affordable" that does not mean we do not deliver on quality.
Pamela morbey• Oct. 26, 2019
I would recommend , memories photography , the made me feel at ease while taking my pictures while getting ready , plus everybody felt the are warm and friendly , and my pictures are lovely what they had taken
Catherine• Oct. 13, 2019
Lovely people xx took some love lovely photos xx can’t wait to see them xx
Karen• July 27, 2019
Brilliant service, I would definitely recommend memories photography.
Abby Eweka• June 29, 2019
Barry was very professional, and he met and exceeded my expectations. The pictures were of good quality, and highlighted the real essence of the event. I will definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to capture perfect memories of their special day.
Michelle• Feb. 16, 2019
Would like to thank Barry and his assistant for the fantastic photos of our wedding.. they were both polite helpful and professional would highly recommend them! And the dvd they produced is a lovely memory of our special day! Thanks again!
Mike Palmer• Aug. 25, 2018
Must say a big thank you to yourself and Kerry for being part of Lucy and James' big day. You were absolutely brilliant and have provided us with some fantastic imagery. I know that the happy couple are going to struggle to choose the photographs for the presentation DVD as they are all so good!
Services From Memories Photography
Wedding Plan 3
Wedding Photograpy - Basic
Wedding Plan 2
Wedding Plan 4
Wedding Plan 1
- What services do you offer?For our wedding packages we start with the basic "Wedding ceremony only" to full days photography
- What does the wedding package include?Depends on the package. The smallest package just covers the ceremony with unedited images on a DVD the largest package is two photographers for the day, a USB of all edited images and a 24 page 12" photobook.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, we are small team and would not be able to cover more than one wedding at a time.
- What style of photos do you take?Traditional mixed with reportage
- What kind of technology do you use?We use Olympus Mirrorless cameras
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, each client has their own online album that is password protected.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Most albums are complted in a week, two at the most
- Do you send all the photos taken?Depends on what is required. We offer a USB in a presentation box containing all edited images. It is included in some packages and is available has an add on in all others
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Most packages are just me and an assistant, but some do come with two photographers
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?No, but I am a member of "The Society of Wedding Photographers" so able to post on there for a replacement. I cannot guarantee that the photography would cost the same.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Not sure what is meant by this question, we retain the rights to all photographs we take, even if we grant a royalty-free licence to the client. We have an option in our contract that allows us to use any photograph we take for promotional use. The client can remove this before signing
Any type of event will be considered