Most events are covered on a sale of prints basis, we do not charge.
For wedding photography we offer a mix of reportage and traditional wedding photography. A story in pictures of how your day progressed. Our basic package covers the ceremony only while our top package is two photographer for the whole day. We also do tailored packages to suit the needs of the bride, groom and families. Memories Photography is listed under the category, "Affordable" that does not mean we do not deliver on quality.
Barry Powell• 13 Sep 2018
Claire Cowper recommends Memories Photography.
13 September 2018 ·
We searched for a photographer and after sometime we found Barry, he visited us at home and went from there, what can I say both him and Kelly were amazing. The photos were lovely.
They captured every moment of the day.
I would recommend them both to everyone for their special day.
Thank you so much...
Taken from our Facebook page.
Barry Powell• 5 Aug 2018
Emma Lewis-Ho reviewed Memories Photography –
5 star, 5 August 2018
Fantastic pictures taken on our wedding day, really impressed with the service and for how hard they worked on the day. I have loads of pictures so I can look back on my magical day. Thank you
Taken from our Facebook page.
Memories Photography• 15 Aug 2017
Wonderful memories created by a lovely man x
Fantastic!! Barry helped to make our day really special and created wonderful memories that will last a lifetime. Lovely man, very professional and added a nice personal touch, highly recommended xx
Michelle• 16 Feb 2019
Would like to thank Barry and his assistant for the fantastic photos of our wedding.. they were both polite helpful and professional would highly recommend them! And the dvd they produced is a lovely memory of our special day! Thanks again!
Memories Photography• 15 May 2017
Wonderful memories created and captured by Barry and his daughter... professional service made my day magical memories to treasure
lynne & harvey
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Not sure what is meant by this question, we retain the rights to all photographs we take, even if we grant a royalty-free licence to the client. We have an option in our contract that allows us to use any photograph we take for promotional use. The client can remove this before signing
- Do you send all the photos taken?Depends on what is required. We offer a USB in a presentation box containing all edited images. It is included in some packages and is available has an add on in all others
- What services do you offer?For our wedding packages we start with the basic "Wedding ceremony only" to full days photography
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?No, but I am a member of "The Society of Wedding Photographers" so able to post on there for a replacement. I cannot guarantee that the photography would cost the same.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Most packages are just me and an assistant, but some do come with two photographers
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Most albums are complted in a week, two at the most
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, each client has their own online album that is password protected.
- What kind of technology do you use?We use Olympus Mirrorless cameras
- What style of photos do you take?Traditional mixed with reportage
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, we are small team and would not be able to cover more than one wedding at a time.
- What does the wedding package include?Depends on the package. The smallest package just covers the ceremony with unedited images on a DVD the largest package is two photographers for the day, a USB of all edited images and a 24 page 12" photobook.
Any type of event will be considered