Melissa is a dynamic and versatile female vocalist able to cater for any event.
Performing since the age of 17 she has performed on cruise ships, in hotels and for weddings all over the world.
With a vast repertoire she is able to tailor make your event to the finest required detail.
Covering pop, vintage, Jazz and everything in between.
completely self contained with full public liability.
Kelly• 9 Nov 2018
Absolutely amazing show ...patients loved it. Melissa really engages with her audience and is smiling and friendly. Would definitely recommend and will use again. Thank you melissa
Chris Mould• 16 Nov 2018
Brilliant - really added to the aimed atmosphere - highly recommended xx
Kath Gruber• 11 Nov 2018
From start to finish Melissa was excellent. She worked closely with me to understand requirements, made really helpful suggestions and did all she could to ensure the event was successful. I would recommend her to anyone wanting a professional, proactive singer and would definitely call on her if I need a singer in the future
Jade• 11 Nov 2018
"Melissa helped us at The Bear create an amazing Remembrance Sunday for the community. From the second she arrived she was so polite and professional! She read the audience brilliantly starting with a vintage set which went down a storm!
Her second set was her war time set, and started with a minute silence whilst the Last Post played, the whole pub went silent.
The whole set was brilliant and we have had so many positive comments from our customers!
We can not wait to get Melissa back!"
Billy• 16 Jun 2018
"“Thank you for entertaining our veterans. They were impressed and amazed. Thanks again
The Runcorn Veterans Association"
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually have a break after 1hr between 15 - 45 mins (pending client requirements)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely. Just let me know if you just have to have your favourite song played and I will learn it and perform it just for you!!
- Who are your previous clients?Coca Cola Ikea Best western David lloyd Gyms
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings Outdoor festivals Corporate events Private functions pubs and clubs
- How much space do you require?variable
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?All PA and lighting supplied
- How long do you play for?1 x 60 min set 2 x 30 min set 2 x 45 min set
The below is only a small indication of songs.
Please feel free to ask for a song(s) not on the list
1. I say a little prayer (Dionne Warwick)
2. Crazy (Patsy Cline)
3. Da Doo Ron Ron (The Cryst...