McCalla's are a registered caribbean catering business since 2013 based in London/Essex.
We cater for events big and small events, outdoor and indoor events including BBQ's
We pride ourselves on serving authentic Jamaican cuisine.
MarcAnthony• 22 Sep 2018
What can I say, fantastic food despite the terrible weather, the rum was flowing, the music was playing and the food was on another level. Top rated
Daniella• 31 Jan 2017
McCalla's did the catering for our wedding and were amazing all along the whole process. The guests were raving about the food and we even had a veggie eat the chicken as it was so good. Serving staff were perfect and everything went smoothly. We would definitely book them again and recommend them to friends.
Melin Sharpe• 28 Apr 2018
"McCalla Carribean Crusine was a wonderful catering company to work with, in regards to my party, the food was presented perfectly, all my guess was saying how nice the food was, and everyone got very big potions. I found McCalla to be very professional and trustworthy. I will definitely 100% use them again for another event. Just would like say one more time, the food was delicious
Thank you to Roxanne and staff for making my party perfect."
Elizabeth Clarke• 13 Mar 2017
"Both myself and Eric want to thank you for the evening buffet supplied for our daughter Lauren's wedding. We were so happy with the quality. The trio chicken and patties went down a treat and there was plenty too!
We would highly recommend them and will certainly use them again!
Once again many thanks.
Liz & Eric"
Lynne Jefferson• 1 Jun 2017
Brilliant food, lovely staff, would mot hesitate using them again
- Is your meat halal?Yes, all our chicken, oxtail and beef, lamb dishes is halal.
- How does the open bar work?We can provide Rum Punch, Guinness Punch, Sorrell for any event. We can also provide other Caribbean beers or soft drinks. Our clients can request for us to provide all drinks for their function and we can provide a quote We also have bar staff hire available
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, however we can recommend wedding cake bakers who we have worked with previously
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Jerk chicken Caribbean Canapes - cocktail parties Jerk pork Escoceivtched fish Oxtail Curry Goat Ackee & Saltfish Rice& Peas Mac & Cheese Rum Cake Homemade carrot, banana cakes Guinness Punch Rum Punch
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely, we can tailor any menu package to fit our clients needs
- What is included in the menu?We cook any Jamaican dish and most Caribbean dishes. We also can cook British dishes with a Caribbean twist
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, depending on facilities we are happy to prepare the food fresh at our premise or at the venue.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No we are happy to travel to you. We usually cover London and Essex but are happy to provide you a quote wherever your function is located We also are happy to travel abroad - In 2016 we provided Caribbean catering to a wedding in Spain
- What services do you offer?We offer: BBQ catering Private Caribbean Chef hire Private dining catering Wedding catering Special events Caribbean catering indoor or outdoor Jamaican/British fusion catering Corporate events catering Funeral catering Destination catering - Spain, Italy, Caribbean
- Do you offer special menus?We specialize in Caribbean cuisine and can make any chosen dish. We also offer Jamaican and British fusion dishes, such as pan fried duck with a sorrel jus.
We have a range of services which can be tailored to meet our clients requirements or budget.