McCalla's are a registered caribbean catering business since 2013 based in London/Essex.
We cater for events big and small events, outdoor and indoor events including BBQ's
We pride ourselves on serving authentic Jamaican cuisine.
Sandra• March 23, 2019
"When I needed a caterer for my mums birthday party I came across McCallas Caribbean Cuisine and I can honestly say I made the perfect choice.
The food they provided was awesome; freshly prepared and very very tasty. The Curried Goat was well prepared, the meat had great consistency and the taste was just right; not over seasoned and was just how my mum makes. Ooh and the Jerk Salmon was to die for. Very tender with a taste sensation that can only be described as sublime.
Roxanne was my main contact before, during and after the event. I found her to be polite, friendly, approachable and everything was 100% professional.
On the evening of the event, I found the staff she provided to serve the food, very well presented, polite, friendly and very efficient. They made the buffet service run very smoothly.
Overall, although they weren’t the cheapest company I found, I can say speaking from my own personal experience, I found them to be the best. Worth every penny. If I could, I’d most definitely give a ranking of 10.
A huge thank you goes out to Roxanne and her staff, the food and service you provided really played a huge part and made my event that ever more special. It feels great to know I have access to the best Caribbean Cuisine in London.
You made myself, my mum and our guests very happy and totally satisfied. Excellent work!"
Aphinia Cater• Feb. 11, 2019
Excellent professional catering. Lovely, helpful, cheerful staff. The food was superb, every dish tasty, very well seasoned and portions well judged. The vegetable soup was fantastic, and the goat curry was brilliant. Endless comments of praise from our guests. As this was a funeral, it was great to feel confident that Roxanne had everything in hand with perfect timing and I didn't have to worry about a thing.
Momo• Feb. 2, 2019
Food was great!! Good options for vegetarians , came on time and you can tell there's passion in the food. Chick pea curry was lovely, had no complaints. Great Company would defo recommend!
MarcAnthony• Sept. 22, 2018
What can I say, fantastic food despite the terrible weather, the rum was flowing, the music was playing and the food was on another level. Top rated
Aaron Samuel• Sept. 1, 2018
On time, kind warm family environment, made more than enough food and everyone raved about the taste.
Naomi• June 17, 2018
Roxanne and her team were great - super helpful, totally prepared, and entirely professional. The whole team made everyone feel welcomed and like they were being served by friends and family. Would definitely use them again!
- What services do you offer?We offer: BBQ catering Private Caribbean Chef hire Private dining catering Wedding catering Special events Caribbean catering indoor or outdoor Jamaican/British fusion catering Corporate events catering Funeral catering Destination catering - Spain, Italy, Caribbean
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No we are happy to travel to you. We usually cover London and Essex but are happy to provide you a quote wherever your function is located We also are happy to travel abroad - In 2016 we provided Caribbean catering to a wedding in Spain
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, depending on facilities we are happy to prepare the food fresh at our premise or at the venue.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely, we can tailor any menu package to fit our clients needs
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Jerk chicken Caribbean Canapes - cocktail parties Jerk pork Escoceivtched fish Oxtail Curry Goat Ackee & Saltfish Rice& Peas Mac & Cheese Rum Cake Homemade carrot, banana cakes Guinness Punch Rum Punch
- Do you offer special menus?We specialize in Caribbean cuisine and can make any chosen dish. We also offer Jamaican and British fusion dishes, such as pan fried duck with a sorrel jus.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, however we can recommend wedding cake bakers who we have worked with previously
- How does the open bar work?We can provide Rum Punch, Guinness Punch, Sorrell for any event. We can also provide other Caribbean beers or soft drinks. Our clients can request for us to provide all drinks for their function and we can provide a quote We also have bar staff hire available
- What is included in the menu?We cook any Jamaican dish and most Caribbean dishes. We also can cook British dishes with a Caribbean twist
- Is your meat halal?Yes, all our chicken, oxtail and beef, lamb dishes is halal.
We have a range of services which can be tailored to meet our clients requirements or budget.