Leading Harpist based in the North West. Available for weddings and corporate events.
Kirsty• 25 Aug 2018
Maxine played the harp at my Wedding ceremony on Saturday 25th August 2018. She was very professional and responsive throughout the planning process and all of my guests commented on how beautiful the music was. Thank you Maxine!
Kellee• 11 Aug 2018
Great performance sounded beautiful would definitely recommend
Laura casey• 16 Jan 2017
Incredible, amazing harpist. All the guest commented on how amazing it was. Fantastic thank you ever so much! Made our day magical!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?On average I break for 10/15 mins in a 2 hour slot.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I'm happy to source any tune not on my list and will give my advice on what will work or not on the Harp.
- How much space do you require?Around 6ft x 6ft
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I can provide a PA for larger numbers of guest.
- How long do you play for?My quotes are based on a 1 hour minimum booking then additional hours are on top of that. I would normally say up to 4 hours is my maximum with breaks.