Matthew O'Connor has been mastering many aspects of the piano for over 25 years. He is one of the pianists at Bath's world-famous Pump Room and enjoys good relationships with many other prestigious venues in the area, this multi-faceted musician can offer a great deal to the proceedings of your wedding!
"Sophisticated classical and contemporary piano from a master of the trade..."
Based in Bedminster in South Bristol, Matthew is a full-time professional musician, and is well and truly involved with every facet of his trade, including teaching students the art of the piano for the last 20 years. He composes his own original music and can play a wide range of modern styles, from rock to pop and even Electronica!
Services From Matthew OConnor
Solo Pianist - Wedding Ceremony
Wedding Reception/Breakfast - 2 Hours
- How long do you play for?Minimum of 1 hour to 4 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?2 x square metres.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes within reason!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 x 10 minute break every hour.
Matthew is happy to perform during any aspect of your wedding day. Imagine gliding down the aisle to his soft sounds, or enjoy his beautiful music during the drinks reception. Adapting to a range of environments, he is happy to accommodate you, your musical preferences and your type of wedding venue.
His prices start from as little as £200, depending on how long you would like him to pay for. Typically his performance time is a two to three hour set.