'Matt Turner Music' is a solo acoustic artist that specialises in Soul, Rock and Popular covers from the 50's to the modern day.
At 24 years of age he is already a seasoned performer with 8 years worth of experience, fully self sufficient with high spec industry standard equipment and most importantly he is an extremely professional and committed individual who takes great pride in his work.
Ideal setups for: Weddings (Ceremonies, Wedding Breakfasts and Evening Entertainment), Birthday Parties, Conferences, Black Tie Events, Baptism Parties and more.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minute breaks for every hour of performing. (iPod music played during breaks)
- Do I charge for travel costs?Up to 30 miles travel included in price, 45p per mile for 30+ miles travel.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minute breaks for every hour of performing.
- How much space do you require?A minimum 2x3 meter area
- How many power sockets will I require?At least 2 power sockets needed.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minute breaks, number of breaks depend on performance time.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?1 song request included in price
- How much space do you require?minimum 2x3 meter area
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Standard set times are 2x 45 minutes. But in general between 1 Hour and 3 Hours
- Who are your previous clients?New World Trading Company - The Botanist Darwin Forest Bar, Restaurant and Pine Lodge Retreat PKF Cooper Parry Shepherd Direct Ltd 3M Ltd
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Birthdays, Live Music Nights, Restaurants, Conferences, Black Tie Events,
I provide live acoustic music suitable for low tempo background settings or an up-beat party vibe.
Low Tempo/Chilled/Coffee Lounge Style:
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blacc