Matt Bee is a solo act, playing guitar and singing to backing tracks spanning music from the 60s to today's chart favourites. An established performer with some 25 year's experience on-stage, Matt's vast repertoire ensures you'll enjoy a fantastic selection (and can even request your own favourites!)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depending upon the timings of the set we're agreed upon, I'd generally take a 15 minute break between sets, up to 30 minutes if that's how we've decided to space out the evening's entertainment.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you can give me ample notice I am happy to try and source your favourite tune.
- Who are your previous clients?I've played at many private weddings (testimonials available if necessary) and also various birthday parties. I've played extensively in various pubs and clubs around Essex and London (a full listing of current public appearances can be found on my web site).
- How much space do you require?I require very little space to set up. As long as i have enough space for myself and two speaker stands to either side of me, I'll be fine :)
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I typically play at birthday parties, wedding parties or in social clubs/pubs on busy weekends!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have £1,000,000 public liability insurance and all equipment is either PAT tested or new enough to be exempt.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Entirely self-contained, so own PA system and lighting available.
- How long do you play for?Happy to negotiate, but generally playing either 3x45mins or 2x60mins
Playing the music of: