Mary-Grace Dineen, Is a singer, multi-instrumentalist, performer from South-East London with a wide variety of experience as a session musician, recording for people and playing at various different kinds of events and festivals all over the world. Having graduated from Goldsmiths, University of London in 2014, she has since developed herself both as a solo performer and and in many different setups including a 14 piece band.
Her music and energy creates a beautiful uplifting atmosphere that she can tailor to any kind of event.
She can play anything from Soul/Funk/Rap/Disco/Rock/BossaNova/Reggae and is amazing at taking requests and free styling!
Her experience as a freelance musician is diverse, including a wide variety of live events, weddings, showcases
and charity events. As a keen songwriter, she employs creativity in all that she does as a musician, and has released
numerous tracks under her own name online. In addition, she has performed as a session musician (both as a...
Katie Royce• 23 Aug 2019
Brilliant performer and perfect for our wedding, wouldn’t be surprised if next time I see Mary it’s at the Albert Hall!
Hannah's Birthday Party , 2017• 22 Sep 2017
"""Mary-Grace played at my birthday party and she blew everyone away! She is such a ray of sunshine and an incredible musician! If you give her any song request she can figure it out in about 10 seconds. She was playing some old classics and she even had us all dancing at the end to Sean Paul! This girl is amazing I will definitely be booking her again! Thank you Mary-Grace for making it a night to remember! ""
Hannah's Birthday Party , 2017"
Encore• 21 Jul 2018
"She is excellent!!!
21st July 2018
Encore• 20 Feb 2019
"Thanks for your performance!
20th February 2019
Josh & Jennie, 2018• 10 Aug 2018
"""We both absolutely loved your performance, and so many others came to us to tell us how much they enjoyed it too, you provided such a beautiful backdrop to the meal and it’s something that really stands out when I look back at our day. I thought you did such an amazing job with our requests in particular, they were all fantastic but especially Unforgettable, its one of my all time favourites too and I thought yours was such a gorgeous version, I could write a thank you for that in itself! Al...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I am open to playing any kind of event! I play at a lot of weddings, corporate events, live music nights.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a small PA system which is battery operated so I can use it in and outside. It has two inputs for microphone and guitar/ukulele. I don't have any lighting equipment.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I love learning new songs and expanding my repertoire. I'm good at working out songs on the spot and happy to learn songs for your event beforehand!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It depends how long you would like me to be there for. A 10-15 minute break for a 1 hour and a half set works well for me.
Earth Wind & Fire- September
Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me
The Zutons- Vallerie
The Noisettes- Never Forget You
Aha- Take On Me
Gloria Gaynor- I Will Survive
Fleetwood Mac- Dreams