We supply fantastic mobile disco entertainment solutions to Northumberland, Tyne & Wear, Teeside, County Durham, the Scottish Borders and beyond.
Our set-up includes the beautiful Liteconsle XPRS disco booth, a fantastic HK Audio Elements sound system, great lighting with top of the range effects and laser show, wireless mics for those speeches, a projector for funky DJ graphics (and your photos if required) and a friendly, approachable and skilled DJ that knows how to work your dance floor and mix your music!
We cater for virtually any music taste, old and new. Once you've made a booking with us we will give you access to your very own section of our site. This is where you can choose as many song requests as you like from our database of thousands. We will even supply you with a link to give your guests so they can choose their own requests (you can keep an eye on these requests, of course, and deny any songs that you really don't want played).
Lynn Nicholson• 8 Aug 2018
Great communication with Simon from start to finish, and thoroughly professional. Simon has a fabulous website in which you can add your whole playlist if need be, we chose our favourite songs and let Simon improvise in between. Young and old were catered for and we all had a great time dancing. Simons choices blended perfectly with ours to create a unique set. He arrived on time time and set up quickly, I have no hesitation recommending. Thank you Simon!
Diane Ford• 11 Aug 2018
Just had a fantastic night with Simon at my daughter's wedding. Great contact the whole time so the playlist, first dance and special requests all in place on the night. Thanks for making it a happy and joyful occasion. Dance floor was never empty!
Lynn Nicholson• 8 Aug 2018
Great communication with Simon from start to finish, and thoroughly professional. Simon has a fabulous website in which you can add your whole playlist if need be, we chose our favourite songs and let Simon improvise in between. Young and old were catered for and we all had a great time dancing. Simon's choices blended perfectly with ours to create a unique set. He arrived on time time and set up quickly, I have no hesitation recommending. Thank you Simon!
Ian Gunby• 31 Mar 2018
If you are looking for a complete professional for any occasion look no further. I could not be more happy with the service provided from start to finish. The attention to detail made sure our Wedding Day was enjoyed by all. The Silent Disco was great fun and to see guests experience something different was added detail to the complete package. Being adaptable Marvellous Disco easily worked in tandem with a live Saxophonist which again was something different. I would not hesitate to use Marvell...
- How far do you travel?I have worked throughout the UK, so there isn't really anywhere I wouldn't go. Obviously the distance I need to travel will effect the pricing of the event.
- Do you do open-air acts?Due to the unpredictable UK weather, I would be happy to work outside - however, I would need to be under some sort of cover (unless it was in the middle of summer with guaranteed dry weather)
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Certainly, I am more than happy to take requests - either on the night or in advance. You will get access to my website where you can submit a playlist of songs, if you wish.
- What style of music do you offer?I am very comfortable working with most genres of music.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, I have £10 million PLI and my equipment is PAT tested annually.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I have a fabulous HK Audio Elements set up which is very sleek and sounds amazing. I also have an array of different modern LED lighting fixtures, including parcans, colour washes, moving heads and moon flowers.
I can cater for just about any music genre!