Marty Clarke is a vocalist performing a wide variety of Swing, Jazz, Rock n Roll, Soul, Blues and Pop from across decades. Marty is a very competent musician and can also perform with guitar, piano, harmonica and drums. Marty can provide general party music or can also provide themed shows from his Las Vegas Experience, Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra or Musical Theatre. As well as a solo vocalist, Marty can provide his fabulous showgirl dancers, his high tech 4 piece band or even up to a 9 piece band with fantastic arrangements. He will also provide his very own DJ service to keep your party moving!
Require something a little more intimate, Marty can also perform alongside his pianist for background music or through dinner.
Kimberly Compton• Jan. 11, 2019
"Fantastic performance by Marty's Las Vegas experience, great variety of songs to suit all and to get our retired employees up singing and dancing.
Lovely Guy, Brilliant singer. Would highly recommend!"
Kimberly Compton• Jan. 11, 2019
"Fantastic performance by Martin, Las Vegas experience, great variety of songs to suit all and to get our retired employees up singing and dancing.
Lovely Guy, Brilliant singer. Would highly recommend"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Vocalist & Multi Instrumentalist with Dancers and Band
- What are the highlights of your career?Touring in Romania, South Caucasus, Germany and Holland.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I can provide a professional band with professional award winning dancers as well as a DJ service. I also can provide fully programmed/produced shows with programmed lighting.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Corporate Events, Theatres.
- Who are your previous clients?British Army, Dunlop, Wiltshire Chamber of Commerce, British Embassy Georgia.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer, Cash, Paypal
- How long do you play for?Standard 2 x 45's will perform up to 3 x 60 min sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?2m x 3m min for solo performances. 2.5m x 3m min with band or dancers If in doubt please contact me for more information.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will endeavour to do it, largely it will depend on the key and if can be transposed effectively to suit my voice/range.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?breaks are usually 20 mins. I am fairly flexible dependent on your requirements.
- What style of music do you offer?Swing, Jazz, Rock n Roll, Soul, Blues and Pop.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, I can't always promise we can put it in, but I will always endeavour to help a client with their requests.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, providing that it is managed correctly, equipment can be operated safely and professionally and the stage area is 'weather proof'.
Vocalist with 2 Showgirls
Vocalist and High tech 4 piece band
Vocalist and 9 piece band
Vocalist with High Tech 4 piece band + 2 Showgirls
Vocalist and 9 piece band + 2 Showgirls
Vocalist with Pianist
Customise these set ups to suit, please contact us for more information