Hi, I'm Martin.
Whether you want relaxed music in the background of your drinks or dinner event, or a lively set for your guests to sing and dance to, I have the songs and experience to match your needs.
Over the last ten years I've built up a huge repertoire of material, and a wealth of experience in performing at all kinds of functions and events. I've performed at private functions, on boats, functions on boats, on live radio (so far no radio shows on boats) and at hundreds of venues across the country.
Should you be interested, I also perform as part of an acoustic duo and in a three piece function band. If you'd like to consider adding these options I'm more than happy to discuss them with you.
Additionally, every client gets to request one song for free, so if you would like to dance your first dance to a live performance of your favourite track I can make that happen.
As well as all this I am also able to provide a complimentary laptop DJ service, so that there's always mus...
Donna• 11 Oct 2019
Martin was great had for my daughters 18th mixed ages every one loved it really nice guy
David• 12 Oct 2019
Martin was outstanding in all regards and was a great addition to our event. We booked him for an awards evening dinner/drinks reception - he provided two great sets to match the mood which our guests loved. Played a great choice of songs from all eras which went down well!
He was a first class professional in every regard, approachable and easy to work with. Highly recommended and we hope to book him again in the future
Tyrone• 27 Oct 2018
"Anyone requiring a musician will not be disappointed with Martin’s services. He went above and beyond to make sure that our proposal went according to plan, from picking up items as part of the surprise to braving the near freezing weather outside.
Communication from the start to end was effortless and Martin truely tries to tailor everything to your requirements.
Massive thanks again Martin for supporting me and being apart of our celebration."
Bethany• 6 Jul 2018
It was a last minute decision to ask Martin to play at our charity event, and we are so glad that he did. He was very friendly and adapted his playlist to suit what we wanted. He definitely made the atmosphere a good one. We would definitely use him again for any further events we hold. Thank you Martin.
Sophia Z• 10 Feb 2018
Thank you for a great evening, brilliant musician!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate functions, birthdays, anything!
- Who are your previous clients?P&O, The Labour Party, TK Maxx, MHA Monahans, Emerson.
- How long do you play for?Usually two hours, additional sets also available.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Approximately three metres by three metres. I have played under a staircase though so there's some flexibility here!!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Provided it can feasibly be performed by one man with an acoustic guitar then yes!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?at least one, at least fifteen minutes.
500 Miles – The Proclaimers
All About That Bass
All Along The Watchtower – Jimi Hendrix/Bob Dylan
All of Me – John Legend
All the Small Things – Blink 182
Beyond the Sea – Jazz Standard