Hi, I'm Martin.
Whether you want relaxed music in the background of your drinks or dinner event, or a lively set for your guests to sing and dance to, I have the songs and experience to match your needs.
Over the last ten years I've built up a huge repertoire of material, and a wealth of experience in performing at all kinds of functions and events. I've performed at private functions, on boats, functions on boats, on live radio (so far no radio shows on boats) and at hundreds of venues across the country.
Should you be interested, I also perform as part of an acoustic duo and in a three piece function band. If you'd like to consider adding these options I'm more than happy to discuss them with you.
Additionally, every client gets to request one song for free, so if you would like to dance your first dance to a live performance of your favourite track I can make that happen.
As well as all this I am also able to provide a complimentary laptop DJ service, so that there's always mus...
Tyrone• 27 Oct 2018
Anyone requiring a musician will not be disappointed with Martin’s services. He went above and beyond to make sure that our proposal went according to plan, from picking up items as part of the surprise to braving the near freezing weather outside.
Communication from the start to end was effortless and Martin truely tries to tailor everything to your requirements.
Massive thanks again Martin for supporting me and being apart of our celebration.
zoe N• 23 Feb 2018
Martin was fantastic, he done 2 sets which were very different. We had a relaxed set sang over the wedding breakfast which guests really enjoyed and then a more lovely set sang in the evening to get the guests dancing! I thoroughly loved every song and so did our 2 year old song who was permanently sat in front of Martin clapping, he especially loved the Toy Story theme song! All our guests have complimented on what a lovely addition to the day this made and what a brilliant singer Martin was. T...
Michelle W• 19 May 2018
Absolutely fantastic, we couldn’t recommend him enough 😃 Martin is a lovely man, all our family and friends loved him. He truly made our wedding day even more special. Thank you so much Martin x
Bethany• 6 Jul 2018
It was a last minute decision to ask Martin to play at our charity event, and we are so glad that he did. He was very friendly and adapted his playlist to suit what we wanted. He definitely made the atmosphere a good one. We would definitely use him again for any further events we hold. Thank you Martin.
Nick H• 16 Mar 2018
Martin was brilliant really great voice totally engaged with the audience, he did a great 2 hour set starting with some gentle acoustic and then building into something more heavier which got people dancing. Really nice guy who the guess at our wedding loved.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?at least one, at least fifteen minutes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Provided it can feasibly be performed by one man with an acoustic guitar then yes!
- How much space do you require?Approximately three metres by three metres. I have played under a staircase though so there's some flexibility here!!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- How long do you play for?Usually two hours, additional sets also available.
- Who are your previous clients?P&O, The Labour Party, TK Maxx, MHA Monahans, Emerson.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate functions, birthdays, anything!
500 Miles – The Proclaimers
All About That Bass
All Along The Watchtower – Jimi Hendrix/Bob Dylan
All of Me – John Legend
All the Small Things – Blink 182
Beyond the Sea – Jazz Standard