Martin is a passionate and experienced performer with a broad repertoire ranging from jazz to pop, soul, latin, blues, funk and house. His jazz style is a striking blend of hard bop and contemporary jazz, his sound reflecting those of legendary saxophonists Sonny Rollins, Dexter Gordon, and others.
Harvey Sandhu• 4 Aug 2019
Martin was great at our wedding and provided background music when guests were arriving but more importantly our first dance music! Martin did a great job and couldn't recommend him highly enough.
- How long do you play for?1 - 4 sets of 45 minutes with breaks (min. 15 minutes)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA yes lighting no
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?no
- How much space do you require?minimum 3 m2
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?yes if you send me a recording at least one week prior to the gig
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?depends on the event, I´m very flexible breaks are usually 15 minutes or longer
1 - 4 sets of 45 - 60 minutes of music.