Martin is a passionate and experienced performer with a broad repertoire ranging from jazz to pop, soul, latin, blues, funk and house. His jazz style is a striking blend of hard bop and contemporary jazz, his sound reflecting those of legendary saxophonists Sonny Rollins, Dexter Gordon, and others.
Harvey Sandhu• Aug. 4, 2019
Martin was great at our wedding and provided background music when guests were arriving but more importantly our first dance music! Martin did a great job and couldn't recommend him highly enough.
- How long do you play for?1 - 4 sets of 45 minutes with breaks (min. 15 minutes)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA yes lighting no
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?no
- How much space do you require?minimum 3 m2
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?yes if you send me a recording at least one week prior to the gig
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?depends on the event, I´m very flexible breaks are usually 15 minutes or longer
1 - 4 sets of 45 - 60 minutes of music.