With aired performances on BBC1's 'The Apprentice' and LIVE on CHANNEL 4's 'The Last Leg', Martin John is one of the most experienced Close-up & Stage Show Magicians in the UK today! As a Member of the Prestigious Magic Circle, with over 16 years of experience performing at over 2000 events worldwide, you are guaranteed a highly successful event!
One of the UK’s Most Experienced Professional Magicians
*Member of the Prestigious Magic Circle
*Performed on BBC1’s ‘The Apprentice’ - 2017
*Performed LIVE on Channel 4’s ‘The Last Leg’ - 2015
*Professional Close-Up & Comedy Stage Magic
*Performed at over 2000 Events Worldwide
*17+ Years of Experience
*Performed the World's Largest Stage Illusion with a 5 Ton Lear Jet
*Headlined over 100 Cruise Ships Worldwide
*Member of Equity & Public Liability Insured
Tiffany M'bodj• 19 Mar 2019
"We had a great experience.
Martin was really friendly and our clients were super happy to have him at the table."
Loretta Davies• 4 Jul 2018
“Martin blew everyone away with his amazing magic skills!”
Cathal• 21 Apr 2018
"“Martin John is not a magician. He is a WIZARD!
Martin is an incredible magician, not only that, he is a top guy that seemed to draw everyone towards him while doing his act. His tricks left many of us dumbfounded and our event was made exponentially better by having him there. Highly recommend for anyone looking for great, wholesome, funny entertainment!"""
Michelle Heath• 10 Dec 2018
"""This is just a short note to say that Martin's performance at our Christmas lunch on Tuesday was excellent. Everyone enjoyed the show and we had nothing but positive comments about him; his performance, his mannerism, his sense of humour... All in all, we give him 10 out of 10! """
Samantha• 9 Aug 2018
"""Martin John was absolutely amazing! We hired him for a corporate event and everyone was very impressed. Definitely the best magician which I've seen before - and very friendly, funny and generally entertaining. Would recommend for any event!"""
- How long is the act?If you opt for Close-up Magic, Martin will mingle amongst your guests in groups or at their tables performing for roughly 5 minutes and then moving on to the next. Most common bookings are 1-2 hours.
- How many people will you perform for?Close-up Magic generally per 1 hour approx. 50 - 80 people can be performed to e.g. if Martin performed a 5 minute set to 8-10 groups of 5-8 people. Martin's Comedy Stage Magic Show can be performed to anything from fifty to thousands of people in an audience.
- Will your magic suit my event?Both Close-up Magic & Comedy Stage Magic can be booked for most events. Close-up is ideal for mingling at drinks receptions for weddings & corporate / private parties, also performing around the tables throughout dinner. A Comedy Stage Magic Show is more suitable for after dinner entertainment / Award ceremonies etc.
- What type of magic do you performClose-up Magic & a Comedy Stage Magic Show
- How long is the act?If you opt for Close-up Magic, Martin will mingle amongst your guests in groups or at their tables performing for roughly 5 minutes and then moving on to the next. Most common bookings are 1-2 hours. If you are looking for a Comedy Stage Magic Show, the most common length is 30-45 minutes however this can be customised on request to suit.
With masses of experience Martin has mastered the art of witty, comedy Close-up Magic bringing laughter and amazement to guests at weddings, parties & corporate events.
Martin will ...