Mark Walker is a Jazz singer with a style reminiscent of the greats from Sinatra to Buble. He has a full repertoire and sings all the classics from the Bid Band, along with some modern day songs that have been given the Swing Treatment.
If you want your party to go down a Swing then he is your man for your occasion.
Michelle Nelson• 21 Jan 2017
I employed Mark Walker for my mother's 80th birthday surprise get together. It was an afternoon event and what a wonderful time everyone had. Marks a great singer and has a very charismatic personality. This comes across as he entertains people with his lovely voice. My friends and family were highly impressed and wanted he's business card so that they could have him sing at their next event. I would higly recommend Mark a very talented singer and personality.
Marshalls Park PTA• 14 Dec 2018
Fantastic entertainment for our Christmas event. Amazing voice and a generally really nice guy. Great songs - a mix of rat pack and buble with some modern pop songs given a swing twist. Highly recommended!
Great singer with a personality. Highly recommend Mark and would book him again!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PL. yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own PA
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally 10-15 minute break but work with event organiser
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If I haven’t got it and I have enough notice I’ll learn it, otherwise I’ll play it during a break in sets
- How much space do you require?Minimal space required
- How long do you play for?1.5 hours - 2.5 hours
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Celebrations, Dinner Dances, Charity Events, Pubs and Social Clubs
Set around the Swing / Big Band:
Social Set tailored to the event/ celebration would normally consist of 2 or 3 sets dependent on time and requirement.
Wedding packages can be tailored to suit dif...