Mark Walker is a Jazz singer with a style reminiscent of the greats from Sinatra to Buble. He has a full repertoire and sings all the classics from the Bid Band, along with some modern day songs that have been given the Swing Treatment.
If you want your party to go down a Swing then he is your man for your occasion.
Charlotte ware-lane• 13 Jul 2019
We cannot thank him enough for what he did for us at my mums 65th surprise birthday. A few weeks ago! There was massive road closures and he got here early to set up, and also my mum was over a hour late to her surprise. He waited, nothing was a issue he was so accommodating. I’ve never in my life hired a singer and my mums been through a really rough few years and this party we did for her made it so special and having a singer there was literally the making. We are all finding reasons to reboo...
Marshalls Park PTA• 14 Dec 2018
Fantastic entertainment for our Christmas event. Amazing voice and a generally really nice guy. Great songs - a mix of rat pack and buble with some modern pop songs given a swing twist. Highly recommended!
Michelle Nelson• 21 Jan 2017
I employed Mark Walker for my mother's 80th birthday surprise get together. It was an afternoon event and what a wonderful time everyone had. Marks a great singer and has a very charismatic personality. This comes across as he entertains people with his lovely voice. My friends and family were highly impressed and wanted he's business card so that they could have him sing at their next event. I would higly recommend Mark a very talented singer and personality.
Stephanie Hodges• 20 Jul 2019
Mark was fantastic, had a great voice and was perfect for the 50th wedding anniversary party at our house/garden. He got everyone up dancing and singing and made the night amazing!! Would highly recommend!!!!!!!
Anonymous User• 28 Dec 2013
Great singer with a personality. Highly recommend Mark and would book him again!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Celebrations, Dinner Dances, Charity Events, Pubs and Social Clubs
- How long do you play for?1.5 hours - 2.5 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PL. yes
- How much space do you require?Minimal space required, just a power socket and enough room for two speakers.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If I haven’t got it and I have enough notice I’ll learn it, otherwise I’ll play it during a break in sets
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally 10-15 minute break but work with event organiser
Set around the Swing / Big Band:
Social Set tailored to the event/ celebration would normally consist of 2 or 3 sets dependent on time and requirement.
Wedding packages can be tailored to suit dif...