Mariachi Tequila are a fun, lively Mariachi band with an excellent reputation from TV, festivals, weddings and parties. They have been playing professionally for over 18 years, and they gained their massive reputation from their great cover versions of English rock and pop songs.
They also play traditional mariachi songs, well-known Latin hits, as well as the mariachi versions of Pop songs if requested . They can perform acoustically, moving around a room, or through a PA system at larger events, and wear the colourful authentic Mariachi uniforms and sombreros.
Flexible in size from 3-8+ musicians, according to budget and taste, though 3 and 4 are most commonly booked.
You have probably seen them all over the Press, TV and Social Media in July 2018 as the face of the Daily Mirror newspaper, who renamed them the "Mirrorarchi" band for the anti-Trump campaign!
They have been on TV many times (BBC Strictly, Graham Norton, 9 out of 10 Cats, and many more) and are regular faces at festivals and public events (such as the 2016 Facebook Summer Party and Hyde Park Festival) as well as hundreds of weddings and birthday parties. They are lively and charismatic performers, genuine Latino musicians, and their great vibe proves they are a band with regular musicians used to performing together. They are the most reliable band for travelling long distances around the UK and still arriving early!
Andreas schweitzer• June 21, 2017
Thank you Mariachi Tequila for great performance, we should do this again!
Jane Langhorne• Sept. 8, 2018
"Absolutely fantastic very professional fun loving lads
Got the party started
Loved every minute
Would highly recommend and we would book then again without hesitation
Thanks for making our wedding extra special"
Jane Langhorne• Sept. 8, 2018
Absolutely fantastic band, lovely lads got the party started and everyone had a blast Very professional and fun loving Would highly recommend and I would book them again. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
david o'brien• April 6, 2018
"Excellent - would have rated. them even higher than 5!
They were even better than we could have expected, providing a brilliant extra at our wedding celebration. They played 2 great sets of a mix of traditional Mariachi and Western pop covers with energy and a sense of fun and joy, and suggested a surprise entry to the party which went down a storm. They showed great professionalism in catching up on their planned schedule and an enthusiastic performance after traffic delays on the way following a major road closure.
Would definitely recommend them."
Rodney Nyangeri• March 29, 2019
"Very professional team: they arrived ahead of time, took all my requests into consideration (even the most outlandish ones) and performed really well.
Would definitely recommend them to anyone who has a function similar to mine"
Kate Lyall• Sept. 17, 2016
"Just wanted to drop you a mail to say how much we enjoyed mariachi tequila on Saturday, they were brilliant and my husband loved the surprise.
Do the band have a Twitter or facebook account as my husband would love to follow them?
Thanks again for a professional service, I won't hesitate to recommend you or the band."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Lively up-tempo genuine Mexican music for a good time feel, authentic but also popular
- What are the highlights of your career?Supporting the Rolling Stones at Hyde Park festival 2013, and many TV appearances
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are extremely reliable genuine latin Musicians , with a long track record and loads of 5 star client feedback.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Everything from weddings, private parties, birthday parties, corporate meetings, pop up appearances, festivals, food advertising, comedy programs on TV… The list is endless!
- Who are your previous clients?Too many to list but including BBC, ITV, Graham Norton, The Royal Festival Hall, the Royal Opera house Covent Garden, Hyde Park Festival, The British Museum, the Olympics, pop stars and glitterati who we cannot name for privacy reasons, More on request!
- How can event planners pay for your services?A deposit by bank transfer to our holding account, and the balance either in cash on the day or one week in advance to the holding account also by bank transfer. Credit card is also possible with a small surcharge.
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minute sets or 1 x 60
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We are happy to bring a small PA system which is advisable to be heard over the sound of chatting, but we do not carry lights.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both
- How much space do you require?That will depend on how many Musicians you book. Three people can fit in a normal room in a house, or we can spread out in a much larger space, we will basically fit into what is available.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If it is something we can regularly use we will learn it specially, but if it is not something we are likely to play again there would be a small charge for rehearsing and learning it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally play 2 x 45 minute sets with a 30 mins break, but are flexible on this
Don’t you Want me Baby (as in the TV advert)
Heavy Seas of Love
Hotel California‐ Eagles
Sunshine of your Love
Sex on fire‐ Kings of Leon
The Sound of Silence
Bamboleo‐ and many others by the Gipsy Kings
She Looks so Perfect
Jumping Jack Flash
Born to Be Wild
Ace of Spades
All you need is Love
All Right Now
Heaven and Hell
The Final Countdown
Havana (Camilia Cabello)
Nothing Else Matters
Smoke on the Water
& Latino songs such as:
And many more Mexican...Instrumental and happy songs like
JARABE TAPATIO (Mexican hat dance)
and Ole ole ole ole...