Mariachi Tequila are a fun, lively Mariachi band with an excellent reputation from TV, festivals, weddings and parties. They have been playing professionally for over 18 years, and they gained their massive reputation from their great cover versions of English rock and pop songs.
They also play traditional mariachi songs, well-known Latin hits, as well as the mariachi versions of Pop songs if requested . They can perform acoustically, moving around a room, or through a PA system at larger events, and wear the colourful authentic Mariachi uniforms and sombreros.
Flexible in size from 3-8+ musicians, according to budget and taste, though 3 and 4 are most commonly booked.
You have probably seen them all over the Press, TV and Social Media in July 2018 as the face of the Daily Mirror newspaper, who renamed them the "Mirrorarchi" band for the anti-Trump campaign!
They have been on TV many times (BBC Strictly, Graham Norton, 9 out of 10 Cats, and many more) and are regular faces at festi...
Caroline Richards• 27 Aug 2017
The band were fantastic, they strolled through to the back garden playing their instruments to suprise our guests and they did. For their second set they set up their amp and performed their modern covers, great fun and certainly added to the event.
Andreas schweitzer• 21 Jun 2017
Thank you Mariachi Tequila for great performance, we should do this again!
Sarah• 12 May 2017
The band arrived on time, set up quickly and quietly in the garden, and did two sets with a short refreshment break.
They were professional, looked fabulous, were approachable, and just an absolute pleasure to have. They entertained our guests brilliantly, and everyone commented on how fantastic they were.
david o'brien• 6 Apr 2018
Excellent - would have rated. them even higher than 5!
They were even better than we could have expected, providing a brilliant extra at our wedding celebration. They played 2 great sets of a mix of traditional Mariachi and Western pop covers with energy and a sense of fun and joy, and suggested a surprise entry to the party which went down a storm. They showed great professionalism in catching up on their planned schedule and an enthusiastic performance after traffic delays on the way followin...
Paul Mooney• 10 Mar 2018
The group arrived on time and provided the surprise entrance that we wanted. Everyone loved them and thought that the music was very good. Although I asked them not to play any English music or songs and to keep it traditional Spanish, but lively, they did play some English although it went down well with the guests anyway. The only problem I experienced was trying to get hold of Franco beforehand. I contacted him a few weeks before and he said he would get back tio me a gcouplke of days lat...
- Who are your previous clients?Too many to list but including BBC, ITV, Graham Norton, The Royal Festival Hall, the Royal Opera house Covent Garden, Hyde Park Festival, The British Museum, the Olympics, pop stars and glitterati who we cannot name for privacy reasons, More on request!
- How can event planners pay for your services?A deposit by bank transfer to our holding account, and the balance either in cash on the day or one week in advance to the holding account also by bank transfer. Credit card is also possible with a small surcharge.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Everything from weddings, private parties, birthday parties, corporate meetings, pop up appearances, festivals, food advertising, comedy programs on TV… The list is endless!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are extremely reliable genuine latin Musicians , with a long track record and loads of 5 star client feedback.
- What are the highlights of your career?Supporting the Rolling Stones at Hyde Park festival 2013, and many TV appearances
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Lively up-tempo genuine Mexican music for a good time feel, authentic but also popular
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minute sets or 1 x 60
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We are happy to bring a small PA system which is advisable to be heard over the sound of chatting, but we do not carry lights.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both
- How much space do you require?That will depend on how many Musicians you book. Three people can fit in a normal room in a house, or we can spread out in a much larger space, we will basically fit into what is available.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If it is something we can regularly use we will learn it specially, but if it is not something we are likely to play again there would be a small charge for rehearsing and learning it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally play 2 x 45 minute sets with a 30 mins break, but are flexible on this
Don’t you Want me Baby (as in the TV advert)
Heavy Seas of Love
Hotel California‐ Eagles
Sunshine of your Love
Sex on fire‐ Kings of Leon
The Sound of Silence
Bamboleo‐ and many o...