Our FILMING services embrace TWO types of project, namely A) Weddings and Celebrations Videography and B) Commercial Promo Film production for SME/SMB business use on their Social Media and Website platforms. Our business description following is focused on our Weddings activities. In our POPTOP PROFILE your will find examples of our work in BOTH domains and of packages offered for weddings/celebrations events. Search "Mari Jimages Video" for our weddings/celebrations website. Search "BizCeeVeeTV" for our Commercial film production website.
Serving ALL Middle England counties and beyond, VIDEO memories are truly MOVING, with SOUND, natural, un-posed. Over 400 happy Clients in last decade. Half of our clients are referred from prior Clients which says a lot - check out our Testimonials and ask to speak directly to ANY of our Clients.
Current 4 package deals range from our Budget Beater at £400 to £720 which is our Full Monty All Inclusive offering.
Full HD filming and multi-camera options available.
You will be forever glad you found us ....
What can I say .. absolutely amazing.
The whole family was in tears. You have done such an amazing job, catching sight of everyone and really doing the day its best.
Your choice of music was also great.
Scott and I had not remembered half of the day so it was absolutely wonderful to look back on it with such happy memories.
All our family commented on how great the DVD was.
We really were so delighted with the DVD and we would certainly recommend you to everyone and anyone !!
With kindest regards Ruth and Scott Rush"
Thank you so much to you and your team for our fantastic wedding DVD.
On the day you were brilliant, capturing every moment, including the ones we had forgotten. The end result is faultless, and we cannot stop watching it, as every time we notice and see little things that we missed on the day, but that you caught.
I would recommend everyone to have their wedding filmed by Mari Jimages.
You were almost invisible on the day, but somehow have managed to capture every little moment, and all the details surrounding the wedding, the guests, and us.
We could not be happier, so thank you so very much.
Lindsey and Phil Lovel"
"Dear John and Janet
Thank you so much for filming our special day, you are true professionals – we hardly knew you were there.
The DVD brings a tear to my eye every time we watch it. The music you have chosen is absolutely perfect and you have caught some really special moments in between the important bits.
I love our DVD so much that I recommended you to both of my sisters and after seeing our DVD they have booked you too !
Kind regards Paul and Melanie Wilson"
Thank you so much for our beautiful wedding video.
We are so thrilled with it and so glad we had it done, it really is one of the best things we did for our special day.
We have watched it about 6 times now and I haven’t managed to keep a dry eye yet.
We will recommend you to all of our friends and we hope you continue to have great success in such a wonderful business.
You really captured exactly what we wanted without being intrusive in any way.
Thank you so much. Best wishes Emma and Grant Fraser"
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your hard work and dedication before and after the wedding.
You took the time to get to know us, to plan the day and I found you to be professional, understanding and you genuinely cared about delivering the best video possible.
The video is brilliant and has brought us a great deal of joy and will last a lifetime.
Thank you again for all your efforts and for all your hard work – it is much appreciated
Lots of love Heba"
"To John and Janet
Thank you so much for being our videographer. We love the DVD.
Love from Jade and Phil Owen"
Services From Mari Jimages Video Productions
Filming For Events
- What services do you offer?Wedding Videography Event Videography Commercial Promotional Film Production (sister company BizCeeVeeTV)
- What does the wedding package include?We have multiple standard Packages and can also create an a-la-carte service constructed specifically to the Clients own ideas and needs for specific memories. Our website contains all the details to allow the Client to make a selection and with a target budget in mind.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?One team will ONLY cover ONE wedding in any one day. We have 3 Videographers and occasionally when fully stretched can accommodate 3 weddings on the same date but this is very rare. Quite often we could have two. Sometimes only one across the team.
- What style of photos do you take?Apart from shadowing the group shots being taken by your Photographer, all of our coverage records the natural and unposed essence of the day WITH AUDIO. Its the fact that it captures the natural mood and moments together with the audio that that makes Videography different by a large margin. We take immense effort in the studio to reflect the very best day of your lives in a way that you will re-view many many times over many many years. Less than 10% of weddings are filmed. Of the rest, 60% who didn't film wish they HAD, but it's gone and a blur. Memories of the day will start to fade in just a few short weeks. Our clients tell us their Video was the BEST SINGLE INVESTMENT they made from their stretched budget.
- What kind of technology do you use?SONY HD Cameras filming at FULL HD resolution. Dual recording to Compact Flash media ensures content is safe even if media failures occur during the filming. We also carry additional backup/stand-by HD video cameras in the event of damage or other technical failure on the day.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Client clips are provided in MP4 format and can be uploaded to FB, Youtube, Vimeo platforms by the Client, or can be uploaded to OUR Channels if the client does not have FB, Youtube, Vimeo accounts.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?We aim for completion of the delivery of the film(s) within 4 weeks from the wedding, and often achieve much sooner.
- Do you send all the photos taken?We can provide ALL footage unedited, in addition to the POLISHED EDITED FILM.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We have a team of 3 Videographers and 2 Production/Edit engineers
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, from our own team and local sector partners with whom we have reciprocal arrangements in the event of an emergency.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We have FULL CONTENT PUBLISHING RIGHTS over our filmed materials and edit tools.
- Can a prospective Client speak directly to any of your prior Clients ?Absolutely YES - you can choose ANY of our Client list and we will provide you with their PHONE and EMAIL ID's to enable you to speak them directly at your convenience. We will NOT set this up - it will be left to you to arrange contact.
- How far from your base location will you TRAVEL ?The majority of our work is located in the GREATER WEST MIDLANDS COUNTIES but we regularly work considerably farther away. Bookings from new clients that have been referred from prior clients will often us take us quite a distance from our base. We have worked in central London, in North Yorkshire, in South Wales, in Lowestoft and Lincolnshire, in Basingstoke, in St Albans and many more. Our FULL MONTY package actually INCLUDES and Travel Costs, whereas with other packages we may have to charge to cover fuel costs if the venues are greater than 25 miles from our base in Lichfield.
- Will I get ONE Film or will there be MORE ?Actually our Client can receive up to FOUR films depending on the chosen PACKAGE FIRST - a fully edited/polished FULL FILM usually around 70mins duration SECOND - a SuperEdit Highlights Film usually 15-30mins duration THIRD - a SOCIAL POST Trailer Film usually 2-5mins duration FOURTH - ALL FOOTAGE Film - raw clips, unedited, usually around 120mins duration or sometimes more depending on the length of the ceremony/speeches.
Filming of (depending on selected package):
Bride Prep / Groom Prep
Group Shots shadowing Photographer
Guests Receiving Line
Speeches and Cake Cut
Closing whole-day Stills Montage
Second static tripod-mounted Camera
FULL Film 70mins on USB
SuperEdit Highlights Film 15-30mins on USB
SOCIAL Trailer Teaser Film 2-5mins on USB
HD MP4 Film(s)
plus Film of all Footage RAW UNEDITED on USB
DEPENDENT on CORE PACKAGE chosen - or on EXTRA OPTIONS selected