Starting out working out the Crazy Frog theme song on piano at the age of 12, I swiftly expanded my musical repertoire over a handful of years. With a shameless musical upbringing of Queen and NOW CD's, I learnt how to play 10 instruments (uke being my strongest) before writing pop music of various topics and emotions.
As a cover artist I pride myself in my versatility. Whether the crowd want to dance on tables to pub-rock, laugh with nostalgic fondness over underrated hits of their childhood, or absorb gentle background ambiance, I adapt my set to whatever the gig demands, and with over 10 hours of material, there truly is something for everyone!
I gig loads. I once played every single day for 3 months amassing 100 gigs in that time. During my 4 years as a musician, I have played festivals pubs, and more in Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, London, toured Northern Ireland, and Berlin to name just a few. I'm quite the hard worker...
I released my debut album 'Hello Cruel World' in early...
Victoria• 7 Nov 2017
Really pleased I booked Marc. He was reliable and was the perfect person for the job!
Mark• 11 Oct 2017
Very good singer and musician, only comment is that he didn't engage with the crowd or sing requests.
- Who are your previous clients?I have played bass for Proctor & Gamble, played a variety of weddings, and I have had my music played at South By South West in Austin, Texas
- How long do you play for?Generally speaking, I play for 2 45 minute sets, with a 15 minute break in the middle. However I have over 10 hours of material in my arsenal, and depending on your needs (and budget) I can play for as long as you want.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I play lots of pub gigs, but I am no stranger to birthdays and weddings too!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I normally only take a 15 minute break, however should you need a longer gap, I'll gladly oblige
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you give me advanced notice I will go out of my way to learn music for you. I can even keep you in the loop on my progress to seek your approval.
- How much space do you require?I can squeeze myself into about 10-15 square feet of space generally.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Indeed I do :)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA, all I need is a plug socket to be heard
AC/DC-Highway To Hell
Adele-Someone Like You
Alannah Myles-Black Velvet
Alicia Keys-Empire State Of Mind (Part II) Broken Down
Alicia Keys-No One
Amy MacDonald-Mr Roc...