Magician Max Rendall
With Max, you can expect an entertaining and professional style of performing that is ideal for any entertainment venue. With a specialty in close up magic, be that roving, table hopping, mix and mingle or even parlour magic performances, this is the man for the job!
A member of the exclusive Magic Circle, and a classically trained magician having learnt his craft at the hand of experts in a regular weekly stage show for audiences of upwards of 100 spectators, three times a week, you can rely on Max having handled any situation you can throw at him!
Despite his relatively young age, Max is an accomplished magician and performer. Having started his education through self-education and practicing his art on the streets of Sydney in Australia; Max went on to refine his skills working in Sydney’s only Cabaret Dinner Show, The Magician’s Cabaret. After working there for nearly six years, Max has returned to the UK after performing globally in countries such as; America, India, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Europe and more.
Max’s audiences have included the likes of actress Sienna Miller, TV reality stars such as Olivia Bentley and Jamie Laing, the Royal Family of Rajasthan in India, Their Royal Highnesses Anne The Princess Royal, Princess Michael of Kent, Princess Eugenie of York and Princess Beatrice of York.
With a charming and cheeky personality, Max is sure to leave your guests with unforgettable memories of your event for years to come. So, whether you are having a corporate function, wedding, birthday party, engagement party, trade show, bar mitzvah or any other event you can think of, Magician Max Rendall is the one you want entertaining your guests!
Services From Magician Max Rendall
Close Up Magic Performance
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- How long is the act?As long or as short as the client requires, though the fee will increase the longer the total performance time becomes.
- What type of magic do you performMax performs a variety of different types of magic as the client needs; mentalism, prestidigitation, illusion, cabaret, sleight of hand. As well of course being able to adapt to any size of audience be that performing a stage show, parlour, close up, roving etc.
- Will your magic suit my event?There is yet to be an event that magic definitely can't be added too or at the very least find room for a touch of it. So a most certain yes!
- How many people will you perform for?Any number of people make for a suitable audience! Having performed to audiences of 10 all the way up to 1000, this needn't be a concern, as long as budgets will allow!
Stage Magic performance
Parlour Magic performance
Roving/mix and mingle magic performance
Table magic performance
All performances include elements of sleight of hand, illusion and mind reading effects, though they can all be customised and tailored to your exact needs.