I am a professional, magician, puppeteer, ventriloquist, circus performer and balloon modeller.
The stars of my entertainment are the puppets.
Children love these adorable, funny characters. Sid the Kid - always hungry and asking for food.
Billy the Bird - a lovable and naughty bird who loves messing about. Possum - a sleepy fluffy little guy with a talent for voices. My party package is designed to suit a mix of ages - ideal for Birthday Parties Christenings and Weddings.
The entertainment consists of:
Circus Time - the children get the chance to plate spin, Chinese Cloth twirl and juggle silk scarves.
Magic Show - Fun magic and puppets.
For Birthday parties I always make sure the birthday child helps with some of the magic tricks, especially the one at the end which involves cake.
The puppets in the show love talking to the children and have loads of fun.
I am a ventriloquist and the puppets often accuse me of putting words in to their mouths.
I have my own party music but if you require anything specific just bring it along on a memory stick or
SD card and I'll play it on my system.
I make animal balloons for all the children.
For the two hour package I play balloon games - Mouse Flying is a great favourite (no mice hurt!)
Recent Reviews: "Magician Marvin was brilliant we booked him for are sons christening
the children loved him and so did the adults, will be definitely be booking him again."
"Kids were totally captivated"
"Brilliant could not recommend any one else better - We booked for our sons 8th birthday party and what a treat Marvin was so patient with kids and really good. Could not recommend any more highly."
"BRILLIANT all round - Magician Marvin was brilliant we booked him for our sons christening
the children loved him and so did the adults, will be definitely be booking him again.
Rosemary Wright• Dec. 14, 2019
Great guy, had the children up WITH him doing tricks in the first 5 minutes!!!
Vicki Bastow• Nov. 23, 2019
We booked Marvin for our son’s 5th birthday party and he was a big hit with all of the kids. He was very professional and kept the guests constantly entertained. We would definitely recommend him.
Danielle Reid• July 29, 2018
Very pleased with the entertainment, we had a few drop outs and the less children than expected but Marvin still provided great entertainment for the kids and adults. He created a fab atmosphere, very pleased I booked him couldn't recommend him more :)
kelly Leckenby• March 17, 2018
Absolutely outstanding, magician Marvin was hilarious every single child and parent enjoyed his show if you are wanting something spectacular for your event hire magician Marvin he is well worth it i cant begin to express how amazing he is my son loved every minute of his birthday party thanks to him, ranking should be higher than 5
Matthew Kendall• Sept. 25, 2017
Absolutely fantastic, really made the party something special.
Fabulous party today for our granddaughters 5th birthday. Marvin was brilliant with the children and kept them well entertained for 2 hours.
- How long do you need to set up?My set is versatile and can play to a couple of hundred or ten. The set up for either big or small venue is only 20 minutes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?I have Public Liability up to 5 Million.
- What experience do you have working with children?I have many years experience working with children. As well as being a children's entertainer I run a small arts company supplying arts activities for young people. These activities vary from performance storytelling, shadow theatre, drama, circus skills and much more. Fifteen years ago I founded a youth theatre group that have produced many theatre events. The group meet once a week.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes I have an up to date DBS.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?I do not limit the number of children invited to a Birthday Party.