Magic Wedding magician Kev G knows how to make your wedding extra special. Specialising in providing magic at weddings, Kev will create an atmosphere of suspense, fun and excitement for you and your guests. Kev works with you so that your day flows and those potential lull periods, such as when your having photographs taken are filled with amazing magic that your guests will love. Don't worry, you won't miss out either as Kev has some special effects reserved just for the bride and groom, leaving you with some unexplainable mementos you'll be able to keep forever.
Helen Taylor• 30 Dec 2017
"Kev entertained our guests during our wedding breakfast with amazing magic. He didn't just leave the children amazed the adults were speechless.
A great way to get people talking at there tables.The best extra we had at our wedding. Thank you so much Kev for helping to make our day even more perfect."
Holly Best• 19 May 2018
"We booked Kev for our wedding on 19th May 2018 (luckily he turned down the royals so he could come to us!) and we were blown away!
We had seen some great reviews and noticed some friends had used him too, we were not disappointed!
Kev performed some special tricks for us as the married couple and my husband (known to be sceptical when it comes to magic) could not believe his eyes - it was fantastic to see!!
Our guests are still talking about Kev today and having him spend time with us ...
Christina Morgan-Danvers• 26 Aug 2017
"Truly amazing magician! Helped keep our guests entertained and our friends & family still talk about him now as one of the highlights of our wedding day.
One of the most amazing tricks was opening a sealed crunchie bar and INSIDE the honeycomb was part of a card I'd chosen at random! Highly recommend Kev G! Great variety of magic too!"
Krishna Patel• 7 Apr 2018
Kev was amazing at our wedding! He really captured our guests and made everyone feel comfortable and amazed at the same time! Well recommended! The special effects that Kev does really are out of this world. If anyone is looking for a top class Magician, Kev is your guy! X
Jay Walton• 14 Oct 2017
"I've used Kev twice, once for an outdoor event in Lancaster in which he wowed over 250 audience members consistently with his mind blowing tricks and the second for my Wedding. It's safe to say that if he wasn't any good he wouldn't have been at my wedding. You can rely on Kev to keep the entertainment coming and he's great with everyone, no trick is ever too much, he'll have you asking the question 'how did he do that?' over and over again.
An incredible magician with humour and quality tr...
- Do you have insurance?Yes I am a member of equity and have public liability cover for up to £10 million (not that I've ever needed to use it). I know a lot of venues require proof of this before performing, so it's always worth double checking.
- Are you a member of the magic circle?Yes I am a full member of the prestigious Magic Circle, which can only be joined via a successful interview and audition process.
- Do you do open-air acts?I love it when the weather is great and I'm able to perform outside at your wedding venue, so that's a resounding yes!
- What type of magic do you performI perform a range of modern magic which will resonate with your guests like the magic they may have seen on TV but up close right in front of their eyes. There's no cheesy or corny stereotypes (bad jokes or rabbits from hats).
- How long is the act?Usually between 1.5 - 3 hours.
- How many people will you perform for?For up to 100 guests around 2 hours should be sufficient. If you have more guests then I'm sure we can come up with a suitable solution.