With a sound that seamlessly blends traditional folk stylings and contemporary pop, I create music that not only appeals to today's tastes but also holds a timeless quality. With vocals that entwine above floating melodies and driving rhythms to form something that you can't quite put your finger on. I won 4th place in the BBC Radio 2 Young Folk Awards and 5 of my tracks have been played on BBC introducing. I have played alongside Gabrielle Aplin At The Pop Up Motel, Glastonbury, and recently supported Hudson Taylor and Turin Brakes at The Pig Near Bath. I can tailor my performance to suit your specific requirements and look forward to discussing how I can help make your event, truly memorable
Susie Alington• 21 Jul 2018
"Mae’s beautiful music was the icing on the cake of a perfect day. She was organised, friendly, professional and helped us plan the wedding music for the service and afterward. Thank you again, it was perfect!" - Mother of the Groom.
Charlotte O'gormon• 8 Jun 2018
"We asked Mae to sing at our wedding during the signing of the register and were blown away by her gorgeous voice. Many of our guests asked us who our singer was and commented on how beautifully she sang! We would highly recommend Mae for any event - she is a consummate professional as well as being so talented. Thank you Mae for such a wonderful performance!" - 'Bride'
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If you would like anything longer than 1 hour, I will need a break of 5-10 minutes to rest my voice a little before continuing.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can learn up to 3 songs that don't feature on my song list for any booking.
- How much space do you require?Around a 2x2 metre square.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Public Liability - Yes PAT Tested - No
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA - yes Lighting - Can do if needed
- How long do you play for?Anything you would like, from one song to when walking to the aisle to a 2-hour performance. I can tailor any performance for you
- Who are your previous clients?Wedding Bride & Groo, Glastonbury, BBC Introducing, Cambridge Folk Festival
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I have previously performed a range of events including wedding ceremonies, receptions, welcome drinks, first dance, and background music. I also perform at festivals, corporate events and even been asked to sing at a proposal dinner before.
Marry You - Bruno Mars
Perfect - Ed Sheeran
Dakota - Stereophonics
Us Against The World - Coldplay
Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Eva Cassidy
Candy - Paolo Nutini
Old Pine - Ben Howard
Ho Hey - The Lumi...