With a sound that seamlessly blends traditional folk stylings and contemporary pop, I create music that not only appeals to today's tastes but also holds a timeless quality. With vocals that entwine above floating melodies and driving rhythms to form something that you can't quite put your finger on. I won 4th place in the BBC Radio 2 Young Folk Awards and 5 of my tracks have been played on BBC introducing. I have played alongside Gabrielle Aplin At The Pop Up Motel, Glastonbury, and recently supported Hudson Taylor and Turin Brakes at The Pig Near Bath. I can tailor my performance to suit your specific requirements and look forward to discussing how I can help make your event, truly memorable.
The Ceremony Performance includes:
- Arrival of Guests
- The Entrance of the Bride.
- The Signing of the Register.
- Exit of Guests.
*You can pick and choose which parts you would like me to perform.
I have a song list of all the songs I know on my profile which you are welcome to highlight the ones you prefer so I can tailor the set to you.
I can also learn and perform up to 3 songs of your choice at a special moment for example when signing the register.
Susie Alington• July 21, 2018
"""Mae’s beautiful music was the icing on the cake of a perfect day. She was organised, friendly, professional and helped us plan the wedding music for the service and afterward. Thank you again, it was perfect!"" - Mother of the Groom."
Charlotte O'gormon• June 8, 2018
"""We asked Mae to sing at our wedding during the signing of the register and were blown away by her gorgeous voice. Many of our guests asked us who our singer was and commented on how beautifully she sang! We would highly recommend Mae for any event - she is a consummate professional as well as being so talented. Thank you Mae for such a wonderful performance!"" - 'Bride'"
Charlotte Allan• Oct. 10, 2019
Mae was absolutely incredible! Her voice is insane. All my guests loved her singing! She made my day so special and cant thank her enough!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I have previously performed a range of events including wedding ceremonies, receptions, welcome drinks, first dance, and background music. I also perform at festivals, corporate events and even been asked to sing at a proposal dinner before.
- Who are your previous clients?Wedding Bride & Groom, Glastonbury, BBC Introducing, Cambridge Folk Festival
- How long do you play for?Anything you would like, from one song to when walking to the aisle to a 2-hour performance. I can tailor any performance to you
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA - yes Lighting - Can do if needed
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Public Liability - Yes PAT Tested - No
- How much space do you require?Around a 2x2 metre square.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can learn up to 3 songs that don't feature on my song list for any booking.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If you would like anything longer than 1 hour, I will need a break of 5-10 minutes to rest my voice a little before continuing.
- What does your Ceremony Performance include?- Arrival of Guests - The Entrance of the Bride. - The Signing of the Register. - Exit of Guests. *You can pick and choose which parts you would like me to perform, whether that's one bit or all. I have a song list of all the songs I know on my profile which you are welcome to highlight the ones you prefer so I can tailor the set to you. I can also learn and perform up to 3 songs of your choice at a special moment for example when signing the register.
- What does your Reception/Welcome Drink Performance include?I can tailor a set performance to you, from songs to the length of the performance. I am open to any requests, so please feel free to ask! Most often a 1-hour performance is most popular or 2 sets of 45 minutes, including and not limited to: first dance, welcome drinks, background evening music. I have a song list of all the songs I know on my profile which you are welcome to highlight the ones you prefer so I can tailor the set to you. I can also learn and perform up to 3 new songs of your choice at a chosen moment.
Marry You - Bruno Mars
Perfect - Ed Sheeran
Dakota - Stereophonics
Us Against The World - Coldplay
Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Eva Cassidy
Candy - Paolo Nutini
Old Pine - Ben Howard
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
Kiss Me - Six Pence None The Richer
You & I - Ingrid Michaelson
The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson
A Life That’s Good - Nashville Cast
Re: Stacks - Bon Iver
All Of Me - John Legend
Hearts On Fire - Passenger
I Will Spend My Whole Life Loving You - Imaginary Future
I’m With You - Vance Joy
Tom Odell - Grow Old With Me
Kodaline - The OneBeyond - Leon Bridges
Emmy Lou - First Aid Kit
Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
Royals - Lorde
Someone Like You - Kings of Leon
America - Razorlight
The Lark - Kate Rusby
Jolene - Dolly Parton
Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons
Mr Brightside - The Killers
Hotel California - The Eagles
New Rules - Dua Lipa
Skinny Love - Bon Iver
Rolling In The Deep - Adele
Blowin In The Wind - Bob Dylan
Free Falling - Tom Petty
Feel It All - KT Tunstall
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
Wake Up - Arcade Fire
Hold Back The River - James Bay
Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine
Come Away with Me - Norah Jones
First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
Fly me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
Love Love Love - Of Monsters and Men
Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley
Underneath the Stars - Kate Rusby
A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay
Friday I'm in Love - The Cure