Luke is an upbeat and engaging performer who plays the right songs at the right time!
Adele Vinten• 14 Oct 2017
Luke played at our wedding, on the lawn outside then inside whilst we ate, I have to say he really did add that special touch, he learnt all the songs we requested if he didn't already know them , we had so many compliments from our guests and even a couple inquiring about him, we would definitely use Luke again!
Stephen Hornby• 26 Jun 2018
Luke McColl/Northern Glory...absolute beasts! Not only a polite, professional and talented guy, but when they play, seats are off bums and the vibe is amazing.
Definitely would recommend him/them to any live music venue! You would be missing out if you didn't!
We shall be seeing Luke/Northern Glory again, hands down! Thanks guys!!!
- Stephen Hornby
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes of course!!
- What style of music do you offer?Lots of genre's
- How much space do you require?Regular space needed for a solo acoustic guitarist, i also have a Roland Cube which can be battery powered, we can discuss if you would want outdoor coverage as this top quality amp can be placed without mains power. If you're looking for music on a lawn in the sun then i'm perfect.
- Who are your previous clients?The well-being farm, Ridge-mount house, Oneils at the Printworks Manchester, Hale barns carnival, Bolton food and drink festival Ironman UK Bolton, Ferrari's country house, Regent park golf club
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I usually play at bars, microbrewery's, pubs, restaurants & festivals throughout the year up till the wedding season!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I play as an Acoustic Jukebox weekly so i have a large repertoire of songs that i can play if your guests want to request it!
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing guitar to my wife as part of my wedding speech! :)
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Solo Acoustic guitarist & Singer
- How much space do you require?
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes the very best! brand new in 2018, i have a full PA and lights!
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 min sets
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 15 minute break
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of-course! with enough time to prepare i can learn you're favorite song and play it!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yeahhhh, I have public liability insurance up to 5 million cover and fully PAT tested equipment!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yeahhhh, Full PA and lights (All Pat tested) New equipment and regularly gigged and tested
- How long do you play for?i usually charge for 2 x 45 min sets and then encores, however times and fees can be discussed
We can discuss the coverage that you require for your wedding day or party!
Evening party entertainment,
I can provid...