Luke is an upbeat and engaging performer who plays covers of new and classic songs, Luke has years of experience singing and playing guitar at weddings, parties and events and has received hundreds of positive reviews from event organizers, venue owners and happy clients!
1500+ Likes on Luke McColl Music Facebook page, 50+ 5 Star reviews
3 or 4 gigs every weekend, Luke is in demand and is booked up months in advance!
See Gig Listing for details of upcoming gigs and venues, come and say Hi and watch Luke perform!
Luke is professional and well presented! He is easy to contact throughout the build up to your wedding day and will send you a list of songs for you to choose a bespoke set list, Luke has public liability insurance and has PAT tested, reliable and top quality Sound equipment (PA).
Venues & Events -
I play guitar and sing in a jukebox style, this is where the audience has a menu/song-list on the table for the songs I play and then they request what they want to ...
Stephen Hornby• 26 Jun 2018
"Luke McColl/Northern Glory...absolute beasts! Not only a polite, professional and talented guy, but when they play, seats are off bums and the vibe is amazing.
Definitely would recommend him/them to any live music venue! You would be missing out if you didn't!
We shall be seeing Luke/Northern Glory again, hands down! Thanks guys!!!
- Stephen Hornby"
Adele Vinten• 14 Oct 2017
Luke played at our wedding, on the lawn outside then inside whilst we ate, I have to say he really did add that special touch, he learnt all the songs we requested if he didn't already know them , we had so many compliments from our guests and even a couple inquiring about him, we would definitely use Luke again!
Nicola Higham• 13 Apr 2019
We saw Luke perform at The Lock cocktail bar last night and he was brilliant. Very down to earth, chilled kind of vibe to the set. He had a book of song choices which he passed around and allowed the audience to chose which I thought was a great idea! He played a great variety of songs all of which you could sing along to together. Very talented on guitar and made the night very fun! 🥳👯♀️👏🏻
Klaire Read• 10 May 2019
Amazing singer and guitarist! Luke sang lots of our requests from a big selection of songs he had in a folder to look at and had us all up dancing! He had a laugh with everyone and lots of banter, very good night, lots of fun and a good ending to a hen do!
Michelle Louise• 11 Feb 2019
Watched Luke play at the brewhouse on Saturday. And what a great performer! Really friendly and attentive and engaging with his audience. Happy to chat and take any requests. Extensive and varied choice of songs. We were up and dancing, the atmosphere was fab! Would highly recommend.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Solo Acoustic guitarist & Singer
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing guitar to my wife as part of my wedding speech! :)
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I play as an Acoustic Jukebox weekly so i have a large repertoire of songs that i can play if your guests want to request it!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I usually play at bars, microbrewery's, pubs, restaurants & festivals throughout the year up till the wedding season!
- Who are your previous clients?The well-being farm, Ridge-mount house, Oneils at the Printworks Manchester, Hale barns carnival, Bolton food and drink festival Ironman UK Bolton, Ferrari's country house, Regent park golf club
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 min sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yeahhhh, Full PA and lights (All Pat tested) New equipment and regularly gigged and tested
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yeahhhh, I have public liability insurance up to 5 million cover and fully PAT tested equipment!
- How much space do you require?
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of-course! with enough time to prepare i can learn you're favorite song and play it!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 15 minute break
- What style of music do you offer?Lots of genre's
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes of course!!
Videography included -
Luke usually makes a video for you to keep as a memory of the day or event, this is included in the price too!
Get in touch, we can discuss the performance that you want for you...