Luke is an upbeat and engaging performer who plays covers of new and classic songs, Luke has years of experience singing and playing guitar at weddings, parties and events and has received hundreds of positive reviews from event organizers, venue owners and happy clients!
1500+ Likes on Luke McColl Music Facebook page, 50+ 5 Star reviews
3 or 4 gigs every weekend, Luke is in demand and is booked up months in advance!
See Gig Listing for details of upcoming gigs and venues, come and say Hi and watch Luke perform!
Luke is professional and well presented! He is easy to contact throughout the build up to your wedding day and will send you a list of songs for you to choose a bespoke set list, Luke has public liability insurance and has PAT tested, reliable and top quality Sound equipment (PA).
Venues & Events -
I play guitar and sing in a jukebox style, this is where the audience has a menu/song-list on the table for the songs I play and then they request what they want to ...
Adele Vinten• 14 Oct 2017
Luke played at our wedding, on the lawn outside then inside whilst we ate, I have to say he really did add that special touch, he learnt all the songs we requested if he didn't already know them , we had so many compliments from our guests and even a couple inquiring about him, we would definitely use Luke again!
Stephen Hornby• 26 Jun 2018
"Luke McColl/Northern Glory...absolute beasts! Not only a polite, professional and talented guy, but when they play, seats are off bums and the vibe is amazing.
Definitely would recommend him/them to any live music venue! You would be missing out if you didn't!
We shall be seeing Luke/Northern Glory again, hands down! Thanks guys!!!
- Stephen Hornby"
Michelle Louise• 11 Feb 2019
Watched Luke play at the brewhouse on Saturday. And what a great performer! Really friendly and attentive and engaging with his audience. Happy to chat and take any requests. Extensive and varied choice of songs. We were up and dancing, the atmosphere was fab! Would highly recommend.
Klaire Read• 10 May 2019
Amazing singer and guitarist! Luke sang lots of our requests from a big selection of songs he had in a folder to look at and had us all up dancing! He had a laugh with everyone and lots of banter, very good night, lots of fun and a good ending to a hen do!
Faye Hall• 25 Feb 2019
I’ve been to see Luke McColl twice now and both times have been fantastic. His ability to play any of the songs off he extensive list, to get the crowd interacting and erring is all singing along is 2nd to none. We loved his singing voice and the array of songs sung. Can’t wait to see him again.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes of course!!
- What style of music do you offer?Lots of genre's
- How much space do you require?Regular space needed for a solo acoustic guitarist, i also have a Roland Cube which can be battery powered, we can discuss if you would want outdoor coverage as this top quality amp can be placed without mains power. If you're looking for music on a lawn in the sun then i'm perfect.
- Who are your previous clients?The well-being farm, Ridge-mount house, Oneils at the Printworks Manchester, Hale barns carnival, Bolton food and drink festival Ironman UK Bolton, Ferrari's country house, Regent park golf club
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I usually play at bars, microbrewery's, pubs, restaurants & festivals throughout the year up till the wedding season!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I play as an Acoustic Jukebox weekly so i have a large repertoire of songs that i can play if your guests want to request it!
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing guitar to my wife as part of my wedding speech! :)
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Solo Acoustic guitarist & Singer
- How much space do you require?
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes the very best! brand new in 2018, i have a full PA and lights!
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 min sets
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 15 minute break
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of-course! with enough time to prepare i can learn you're favorite song and play it!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yeahhhh, I have public liability insurance up to 5 million cover and fully PAT tested equipment!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yeahhhh, Full PA and lights (All Pat tested) New equipment and regularly gigged and tested
- How long do you play for?i usually charge for 2 x 45 min sets and then encores, however times and fees can be discussed
Videography included -
Luke usually makes a video for you to keep as a memory of the day or event, this is included in the price too!
Get in touch, we can discuss the performance that you want for you...