Lucia brings the Andalusian heat to your Spanish theme party!
*Birthday parties *Weddings *Corporate parties and events
*Interactive activities: teaching, conga line, taking pictures, corporate icebreakers, mingling with the crowd, meet & greet
*Wow-factor entertainment *Creative *Exciting *Passionate *Colourful
*Beautiful, colourful costumes from Spain
*Friendly, professional dancer: registered sole trader in the UK, professional member of Equity, DBS checked with public liability insurance
Let Lucia bring the passion and drama of Flamenco to your party and create a wonderful showstopper at your event. With many performances under her belt, she will be able to advise you on what works best for you. Enquire now to discuss your plans.
In addition to her Flamenco show, Lucia can stay on the dance floor after her performance for interaction with the guests. She creates a lively, exuberant and fun atmosphere, engaging and connecting with you and your audience through dance and music. Lucia can lead a spectacular conga line, teach characteristic, easy-to-follow Flamenco moves, take beautiful pictures with the guests and mingle with the crowds.
Before her show, Lucia can welcome your guests in style. She will be dressed in one of her beautiful, colourful authentic costumes from Seville in Spain, the heartland of Flamenco.
Jessica Caddick• Feb. 26, 2020
She was amazing, so good with the children, very easy to talk to and taught them all a dance and Spanish vocabulary.
FRANKIE Ciancetta• Jan. 6, 2020
Lucia is lovely and a wonderful dancer and entertainer. She spent time with the residents and they engaged with her so nicely. Thanks Lucia! You are a star in our hearts...
Johnny Marriott• May 3, 2019
"Lucia was incredible!
Despite the soggy weather, she brought sunshine with her incredible personality and amazing talent.
I absolutely recommend her if you'd like your event to become a party. She got people up and dancing in a way that was inclusive and wonderful.
We will definitely be working together again!"
Loukia Poutziouris• March 17, 2019
"Lucia was phenomenal! I enjoyed every minute of her performance! Her performance was beautiful and elegant and my guests thoroughly enjoyed it! She was also brilliant in getting them involved to dance - even the super shy guests eventually couldn’t resist and joined in on the fun!
Lucia has been a delight to work with, she cooperated very well with me throughout the process. She even played some of my favourite songs which really made my hen party special! Her passion really shone through, she’s really fantastic and I would definitely recommend her! Thank you Lucia, you’re amazing!"
Services From Lucia Flamenco Dancer
Flamenco Show & Interaction
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, my performance is suitable for outdoor and indoor settings. I have performed at street parties, summer fairs and festivals and will be happy to create a bespoke offer including pop-up performances, stage performances, interactive activities and meet & greets. Get in touch to discuss your requirements.
- How long is the act?The Flamenco Show can be between 5 minutes to 15 minutes long. The Flamenco Show & Interaction can be between 30 minutes to 60 minutes long. The Meet & Greet is best for about 20-30 minutes, but we can discuss what works best for you.
- What other services to you provide?Interactive activities In addition to my Flamenco show, I can stay on the dance floor after my performance for interaction with your guests. I will create a lively, exuberant and fun atmosphere, engaging and connecting with you and your audience through dance and music. I can lead a spectacular conga line, teach characteristic, easy-to-follow Flamenco moves, facilitate corporate icebreaking activities, take beautiful pictures with the guests and mingle with the crowd. Meet & Greet You can add a meet & greet at the beginning of your party to start the event in style. I will wear one of my colourful Flamenco costumes for this.
- What do you need to be able to perform at my event?I will need a performance space of a minimum of 4×4 metres (13×13 feet) and it’s important you check with your venue that they are happy for a Flamenco dance to take place on their dance floor. A wooden floor works best, and can be hired at a reasonable cost. I will arrive at the venue a minimum of one hour before my performance to get ready. Please provide me with a suitable changing space that’s safe, clean, warm, of a reasonable size and not accessible to others.
- What will your Flamenco performance be like?My Flamenco performance will be brimming with passion and drama, excitement and beauty! My show will lend your event a wonderful wow-factor that your guests are sure to love, talk about and remember for years to come. I'm not just a great performer, but also have an incredible ability to connect with you and your guests and create a really wonderful atmosphere for everyone. In my Flamenco Show & Interaction I will get you all up to dance with fun, ease and infectious passion. Get in touch to find out more.
- How will you play your music?It’s best and easiest if I send my music to your DJ in advance. Alternatively, I can bring the music on the day on an iPod or USB stick that the DJ can simply plug in to their system. So, all that's required is a sound system.
- Do you have public liability insurance?Yes, as a member of Equity, the Union for the UK Entertainment Industry, I carry public liability insurance up to £10,000,000.
- Is your show suitable for children?Yes, my show is child-friendly. It can be enjoyed by all generations. I am DBS-checked and have experience of teaching children in educational settings as well as during the interactive part of my entertainment offering. I can also create interactive activities that bring adults and children together at events for all generations from birthdays and weddings to summer fairs.
- Is your show suitable for care homes and the elderly?Yes, my performances are suitable for retirement, care and nursing homes. I have experience performing for pensioners, patients with long-term illnesses and vulnerable people. I love sharing my love of dance with people who may not have much opportunity to engage with dance. It’s fulfilling and satisfying to see the good dance does, even in just one afternoon or evening. I’m sensitive to people’s varying degrees of wanting attention, dancing along, being calmer, stepping to the foreground or background, and respond accordingly so that every audience member experiences my show at just the right level of engagement and excitement. I’m proud to offer special rates to help create engaging, professional entertainment on your often challenging budgets. So, please get in touch and let me know your requirements.
Flamenco dance show
Flamenco dance show followed by interaction, mingling and pictures
Add a Meet and Greet in Flamenco costumes