Lucia is a Flamenco dancer for weddings, private parties and corporate events. With many performances under her belt, Lucia knows how to work your crowd and will bring the passion and drama of Flamenco to your party. Any of Lucia’s performances is a true showstopper and will give your event a wonderful wow-factor element.
In addition to her show Lucia can stay on the dance floor after her performance to mingle and take beautiful pictures with the guests. She creates a lively, exuberant and fun atmosphere, engaging and connecting with you and your audience through dance and music. Lucia can also lead a spectacular conga line and teach a few characteristic, easy-to-learn Flamenco moves.
Before her show Lucia can welcome your guests in style dressed in one of her beautiful authentic costumes straight from Seville.
Loukia Poutziouris• 17 Mar 2019
Lucia was phenomenal! I enjoyed every minute of her performance! Her performance was beautiful and elegant and my guests thoroughly enjoyed it! She was also brilliant in getting them involved to dance - even the super shy guests eventually couldn’t resist and joined in on the fun!
Lucia has been a delight to work with, she cooperated very well with me throughout the process. She even played some of my favourite songs which really made my hen party special! Her passion really shone through, sh...
- How will you play your music?It’s best and easiest for Lucia to send her music to your DJ in advance. Alternatively, Lucia can bring her music on the day on a USB stick that the DJ can simply plug in to their system.
- What costumes will you wear for your performance?Lucia can perform in a red or black skirt and black blouse or in a red dress with white dots. Lucia has had her costumes tailor-made in Seville, the heartland of Flamenco, so you can be sure she will wear the most beautiful and high-quality costumes. Lucia also uses authentic Andalusian accessories such as flowers, fans and scarfs. If your event theme requires another colour scheme or you wish for less traditional alternatives, Lucia can source bespoke costuming. This may incur an additional cost, but she will talk you through everything.
- What will your Flamenco performance be like?Lucia's Flamenco performance will be brimming with passion and drama, excitement and beauty! Her show will lend your event a wonderful wow-factor that your guests are sure to love, talk about and remember for years to come.
- What do you need to be able to perform at my event?Lucia will need a performance space of a minimum of 4×4 metres (13×13 feet) and it’s important you check with your venue that they are happy for a Flamenco dance to take place on their dance floor. A wooden floor works best, and can be hired at a reasonable cost. Lucia will arrive at the venue a minimum of one hour before her performance to get ready. Please provide her with a suitable changing space. Not a toilet ;-), but otherwise it can be any space that’s safe, clean, warm, of a reasonable size and not accessible to others.
- How long is the act?Lucia's Flamenco show followed by mingling can be between 5 minutes to 45 minutes long.
- How long is the act?The Flamenco show followed by mingling can be between 5 minutes to 45 minutes long.
Show followed by mingling, pictures and interaction
Add a Meet and Greet