Lucia Flamenco Dancer
Lucia is a Flamenco dancer for birthday parties, weddings and Spanish theme parties and events. With many performances under her belt, Lucia knows how to work your crowd and will bring the passion and drama of Flamenco to your party. Any of Lucia’s performances is a true showstopper and will give your event a wonderful wow-factor element.
In addition to her show Lucia can stay on the dance floor after her performance to mingle and take beautiful pictures with the guests. She creates a lively, exuberant and fun atmosphere, engaging and connecting with you and your audience through dance and music. Lucia can also lead a spectacular conga line and teach a few characteristic, easy-to-learn Flamenco moves.
Before her show Lucia can welcome your guests in style dressed in one of her beautiful authentic costumes straight from Seville.
FRANKIE Ciancetta• Jan. 6, 2020
Lucia is lovely and a wonderful dancer and entertainer. She spent time with the residents and they engaged with her so nicely. Thanks Lucia! You are a star in our hearts...
Johnny Marriott• May 3, 2019
"Lucia was incredible!
Despite the soggy weather, she brought sunshine with her incredible personality and amazing talent.
I absolutely recommend her if you'd like your event to become a party. She got people up and dancing in a way that was inclusive and wonderful.
We will definitely be working together again!"
Loukia Poutziouris• March 17, 2019
"Lucia was phenomenal! I enjoyed every minute of her performance! Her performance was beautiful and elegant and my guests thoroughly enjoyed it! She was also brilliant in getting them involved to dance - even the super shy guests eventually couldn’t resist and joined in on the fun!
Lucia has been a delight to work with, she cooperated very well with me throughout the process. She even played some of my favourite songs which really made my hen party special! Her passion really shone through, she’s really fantastic and I would definitely recommend her! Thank you Lucia, you’re amazing!"
Services From Lucia Flamenco Dancer
Flamenco Show - 10 Minutes
Flamenco Show Followed By Mingling - 40 Minutes
- How long is the act?The Flamenco show can be between 5 minutes to 10 minutes long. The Flamenco show followed by mingling can be between 30 minutes to 60 minutes long.
- What do you need to be able to perform at my event?Lucia will need a performance space of a minimum of 4×4 metres (13×13 feet) and it’s important you check with your venue that they are happy for a Flamenco dance to take place on their dance floor. A wooden floor works best, and can be hired at a reasonable cost. Lucia will arrive at the venue a minimum of one hour before her performance to get ready. Please provide her with a suitable changing space. Not a toilet ;-), but otherwise it can be any space that’s safe, clean, warm, of a reasonable size and not accessible to others.
- What will your Flamenco performance be like?Lucia's Flamenco performance will be brimming with passion and drama, excitement and beauty! Her show will lend your event a wonderful wow-factor that your guests are sure to love, talk about and remember for years to come. Lucia's is not just a great performer, but also has an incredible ability to connect with you and your guests and create a really wonderful atmosphere for everyone. In her Flamenco show followed by mingling she will get you all up to dance with fun, ease and infectious passion
- What costumes will you wear for your performance?Lucia can perform in a red or black skirt and black blouse or in a red dress with white dots. Have a look at the gallery to get an idea and feel free to let Lucia know which costume you like best. Lucia has had her costumes tailor-made in Seville, the heartland of Flamenco, so you can be sure she will wear the most beautiful and high-quality costumes. Lucia also uses authentic Andalusian accessories such as flowers, fans and shawls. If your event theme requires another colour scheme or you wish for less traditional alternatives, Lucia can source bespoke costuming. This may incur an additional cost, but she will talk you through everything.
- How will you play your music?It’s best and easiest for Lucia to send her music to your DJ in advance. Alternatively, Lucia can bring her music on the day on an iPod or USB stick that the DJ can simply plug in to their system. So, all that's required is a sound system.
- Do you have public liability insurance?Yes, as a member of Equity, the Union for the UK Entertainment Industry, Lucia carries public liability insurance up to £10,000,000.
Flamenco dance show
Flamenco dance show followed by mingling, pictures and interaction
Add a Meet and Greet in Flamenco costumes