Los Soneros bring you a heady taste of their native Latin America. Vibrant guitars, contagious percussions and rich vocal harmonies combined in their own inimitable style produce a truly dynamic mix of Latin sounds for you to enjoy.
The band’s long professional experience of the London Latin music scene clearly shows.
Whether you want to show your love through music with some slow romance or want to have an exciting party with a special atmosphere that will get everybody dancing or prefer to have a great Mariachi show to be the highlight of your party Los Soneros are guaranteed to set the mood and make your event one to remember!
Sara Day• 20 Jul 2019
I booked Los Soneros as a surprise for my daughter and her husband for their wedding reception. They were at the venue for when all the guests arrived from the church. I can only say that they performed brilliantly, played requests and generally made the start of the wedding celebrations a very jolly occasion. I would happily recommend them.
Ray Dunmore• 8 Jun 2019
These guys really made my wife's Birthday party start with a bang..vrey professional, Natalia's singing and song selection was 1st class I would definitely recommend Los Soneros to anyone who wanted a Mariarchi band with the added touch of salsa a truly fantastic time was had by all our party guests..10 out 10 the best .
Georgie Barrat• 7 Sep 2019
Los Soneros were exactly what I was after! They got the party started, were super easy to work with and played 2 great sets at my birthday party in a Mexican restaurant. Would definitely recommend them :)
Felisa• 3 Aug 2019
They were absolutely amazing! Very professional. Amazing singing and music. 5/5 no complaints from us! We absolutely loved them!
Peta May, Friends of Battersea Park• 11 Jun 2019
Thank you for all you did on Tuesday evening. You were wonderful and everyone enjoyed the music. You even managed to get people dancing despite the cold and rainy conditions. Thank you for once again supporting the Friends of Battersea and helping make it a really fun evening for all the ages.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:highly talented and versatile musicians dedicated to playing the very best music from across Latin America.
- What are the highlights of your career?We are a band that has more than 25 years experience in the London Latin music scene. The backbone of the group is made up of the founder and lead guitarist Victor Garcia and the gifted singer Natalia Pelaez. Victor has won numerous prizes in Mexico for his musical composition and interpretation. In the UK some of his most notable performances include: • Hammersmith Palais: Guest singer with Mariachi Azteca, supporting Colombian salsa stars Los Niches • Old Wembley Stadium: guest singer of the National Mexican Anthem for the friendly football match between Mexico v England • Guest musician and singer for the sound tracks for License to Kill (James Bond), Don Juan de Marco and Bride and Prejudices • Channel 4: Without Walls (Tina Modotti Documentary) and The Big Breakfast • BBC: Lost Civilisations. Natalia has worked as a singing coach in Colombia and the UK and has won multiple awards as a singer in her native Colombia.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?What sets our band apart from the rest is the wide array of music we can play due to our experience; from a Mexican stompy mariachi song (such as: Jarabe Tapatio/Hat Dance), a Cuban song (such as: el cuarto de Tula), a Spanish rumba (such as: Volare) to a romantic bolero (such as: besame mucho),or even a classic Latin instrumental (such as: el condor pasa o pajaro campana) and all of this starting as a 2 piece band. Our group offers a variety of formats: from duo to a 7 piece band and wear full traditional costumes for our performances.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform regularly in hotels, clubs and restaurants; at weddings and private parties; at corporate and diplomatic functions and at Latin American events of all kinds. We have also toured abroad in countries such as Dubai, Tunisia, Spain etc.
- Who are your previous clients?We have played in venues like: The Cuban bar (now Gabeto), Maihiki, Empire Casino, Maxims Casino, the Savoy. some of our most prestigious performances include • The House of Lords and the House of Commons • Telstars Records: Support at Madness promotional concert • The World Travel Market (for the Mexican Embassy) • We play every year for the prestigious pre-BAFTA dinner party • and we had the honour to be The First Ever Band to play in The House of Lords
- How can event planners pay for your services?We receive payments made by cash and bank transfer
- How long do you play for?2 sets of 45 minutes each
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA, and also have the option of small battery powered amplifier for roaming performances
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 beak of 15 minutes
Live Acoustic Music
-Los Aretes de la Luna
-Me Voy Pa’l pueblo
-Los Aretes d...