Los Soneros bring you a heady taste of their native Latin America. Vibrant guitars, contagious percussions and rich vocal harmonies combined in their own inimitable style produce a truly dynamic mix of Latin sounds for you to enjoy.
The band’s long professional experience of the London Latin music scene clearly shows.
Whether you want to show your love through music with some slow romance or want to have an exciting party with a special atmosphere that will get everybody dancing or prefer to have a great Mariachi show to be the highlight of your party Los Soneros are guaranteed to set the mood and make your event one to remember!
Ray Dunmore• 8 Jun 2019
These guys really made my wife's Birthday party start with a bang..vrey professional, Natalia's singing and song selection was 1st class I would definitely recommend Los Soneros to anyone who wanted a Mariarchi band with the added touch of salsa a truly fantastic time was had by all our party guests..10 out 10 the best .
Peta May, Friends of Battersea Park• 11 Jun 2019
Thank you for all you did on Tuesday evening. You were wonderful and everyone enjoyed the music. You even managed to get people dancing despite the cold and rainy conditions. Thank you for once again supporting the Friends of Battersea and helping make it a really fun evening for all the ages.
Sofia Alexandrache, Team London Bridge• 8 Jul 2019
Natalia and Victor are extremely talented performers that radiate joy and passion. It’s impossible not to love their music. Moreover, they are very professional, willing to go that extra mile and show a great deal of flexibility. They performed at our annual members’ event and given the success they had, we are more than delighted to invite them to perform at our future events (both for public and members) and recommend them beyond that.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA, and also have the option of small battery powered amplifier for roaming performances
- How can event planners pay for your services?We receive payments made by cash and bank transfer
- What are the highlights of your career?We are a band that has more than 25 years experience in the London Latin music scene. The backbone of the group is made up of the founder and lead guitarist Victor Garcia and the gifted singer Natalia Pelaez. Victor has won numerous prizes in Mexico for his musical composition and interpretation. In the UK some of his most notable performances include: • Hammersmith Palais: Guest singer with Mariachi Azteca, supporting Colombian salsa stars Los Niches • Old Wembley Stadium: guest singer of the National Mexican Anthem for the friendly football match between Mexico v England • Guest musician and singer for the sound tracks for License to Kill (James Bond), Don Juan de Marco and Bride and Prejudices • Channel 4: Without Walls (Tina Modotti Documentary) and The Big Breakfast • BBC: Lost Civilisations. Natalia has worked as a singing coach in Colombia and the UK and has won multiple awards as a singer in her native Colombia.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 beak of 15 minutes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment
- How long do you play for?2 sets of 45 minutes each
- Who are your previous clients?Los Soneros have played in venues like: The Cuban bar (now Gabeto), Mahiki, Empire Casino, Maxims Casino, the Savoy, etc. Some of their most prestigious performances include: • The House of Lords and the House of Commons • Telstars Records: Support at Madness promotional concert • The World Travel Market (for the Mexican Embassy) • they play every year for the prestigious pre-BAFTA dinner party • and they had the honour to be The First Ever Band to play in The House of Lords
- Who are your previous clients?We have played in venues like: The Cuban bar (now Gabeto), Maihiki, Empire Casino, Maxims Casino, the Savoy. some of our most prestigious performances include • The House of Lords and the House of Commons • Telstars Records: Support at Madness promotional concert • The World Travel Market (for the Mexican Embassy) • We play every year for the prestigious pre-BAFTA dinner party • and we had the honour to be The First Ever Band to play in The House of Lords
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform regularly in hotels, clubs and restaurants; at weddings and private parties; at corporate and diplomatic functions and at Latin American events of all kinds. We have also toured abroad in countries such as Dubai, Tunisia, Spain etc.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?What sets our band apart from the rest is the wide array of music we can play due to our experience; from a Mexican stompy mariachi song (such as: Jarabe Tapatio/Hat Dance), a Cuban song (such as: el cuarto de Tula), a Spanish rumba (such as: Volare) to a romantic bolero (such as: besame mucho),or even a classic Latin instrumental (such as: el condor pasa o pajaro campana) and all of this starting as a 2 piece band. Our group offers a variety of formats: from duo to a 7 piece band and wear full traditional costumes for our performances.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:highly talented and versatile musicians dedicated to playing the very best music from across Latin America.
Live Acoustic Music
-Los Aretes de la Luna
-Me Voy Pa’l pueblo
-Los Aretes d...