Los amigos is a Spanish 4 piece band playing a repertoire of Spanish rumba, Cuban son and other danceable Latin styles that will move your feet non-stop. Traditional songs such Guantanamera, La bamba, Chan chan and other well known Latin numbers, meets the Gypsy Kings Volare and Bamboleo.Leaded by Barcelona's singer & guitarist Javier Moreno, the band is available in different formats:Solo (guitar and voice)
Duo ( x2 Spanish guitars + Voice)
Trio (add a Double bass or percussion)
Quartet (the full experience!)Javier has appeared at the BBC program Strictly Come Dancing and performed for many high profile private events in his 7 years in the UK, with a wide experience in weddings, birthdays and both big and intimate celebrations.
Ana Brown• 15 Mar 2019
A very professional Spanish band ! Great repertoire, very adaptable, punctual, excellent communication manners, friendly and helpful. All our guests complemented us for having them in our Farewell Party. They played really well and never ever used their performance to advertise themselves. We really recommend them. Ana & Lindsay, Surrey
CLaire & Russ• 19 Oct 2018
Incredible band, thank you so much for making our Wedding so special with your performance and make everyone dance!
Vince & Cecilia, Tom’s Kitchen Chelsea• 10 Feb 2019
Hi Javier,just wanted to say another huge thank you for helping to make our wedding such a huge success on Sunday. I have had so many comments about how amazing you guys were. Cecilia and I absolutely loved your music and thank you so much for learning both songs that I requested. They are special songs to us and it meant so much to hear them. Thanks so much once again
Gareth• 1 Jan 1970
Hey Javier just want to say a big thank you for the amazing performance at our wedding on Sunday. Each and everyone we spoke to had no words to express how great it was, how much they loved the music and you guys. Thank you for your flexibility with the set. I know we made you change the timings to suit our plans, but it worked amazingly well, and we are so thankful for it.
MC & Laurence• 21 Oct 2018
we wanted to say the biggest thank you to you and the whole band for being so brilliant at the wedding. You guys made the night so fun and EVERYONE has said how brilliant you were! Thank you for the surprise karaoke you made me do, I have been sent so many videos of my debut
You guys really are an incredible band, we would love to submit any reviews for you that you need as you really really made the night so fun!
Our friends and I are planning to come to Cafe Barcelona soon for...
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We are flexible, to adapt to your event.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Standard times are 2x50 minutes, but other sets lengths and number on request.
- Who are your previous clients?EDF, Google, BT, Royal Automobile Club RAC, Channel 4, Strictly Come Dancing, BBC, Hampton Court Palace Festival, RHS Chelsea Flower Show London Food Festival, etc...
- How much space do you require?3x4 meters for the full band
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and any celebration at private homes or venues.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Quality and professionalism
- What are the highlights of your career?TOP RATED BAND. Won the LUKAS Award 2016 as best vocalist. 10 years experience bringing great music to private and corporate events in UK, appearance in Strictly Come Dancing and Channel 4.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The best Spanish and Latin music from the Gipsy Kings, Santana, Buenavista Social Club, and other Latin hits, for a happy and memorable event.
BAMBOLEO – GIPSY KINGS
LA BAMBA – LOS LOBOS
EL CARRETERO - BUENAVISTA
GUANTANAMERA - BUENAVISTA
VOLARE – GIPSY KINGS
MY WAY – GIPSY KINGS
BAILAME – GIPSY KINGS
CORAZON ESPINADO - SANTANA