LORA is a solo singer pianist from London. She has travelled the world singing for various events! Easy listening and captivating, LORA can adapt to any specific needs you may have. She also owns her own PA, keyboard and can travel by car.
Amy• 21 Jul 2018
Laura is an amazing entertainer. She recently played at my nans 80th birthday party and all I had was compliments about how wonderful the singer was. She was able to deal with last minute requests for songs as well as learning songs especially for the event. She is a truly talented singer who will add a spark to your event!
Rabbi• 2 Feb 2019
Lora was absolutely fantastic. Our customers had a great time and she entertained them so well. They all demanded we bring her back for another night. You will not be disappointed
Tamara• 8 Dec 2012
- How long do you play for?MAX 3 SETS OF 45 mins
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?10-15 minutes depending on the length of the sets.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely
- Who are your previous clients?Working on boar cruise ships: Celebrity Cruise Lines Fred Olsen Lines Weddings in and around the country
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings Private Events Lounge Music Engagement parties
- How much space do you require?The length of a 99 Key Keyboard.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?YES
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a Yamaha 400i PA System and Keyboard. Great quality sound.
- How long do you play for?MAX 3-4 SETS OF 45 mins
LORA can takes requests in advance.