My name is Sandrine.
I am a versatile Classical, crossover jazz and gospel singer.
I am available for weddings, or other church services.
I can work at parties, provided that there is a microphone/ I can bring a microphone, or that adequate sound reverberation in the venue.
My voice is a 4-and-a-half octave range; and my I have a beautiful, charismatic presence on stage.
I can work on set list of music with client.
I am comfortable singing in French, English, Latin, Spanish, Italian or German.
I can work a Capella, or bring a pianist or violinist along.
I am also an actress and a dancer.
Langley Iddins• 13 Aug 2017
Sandrine brought an extra special spirit to my mother's funeral. She fulfilled her role as the singer completely.
Caroline• 16 Jun 2018
This singer is best suited to her specialism, classical soprano pieces. To avoid any misunderstanding, she needs to be clear about which songs this includes and offer free cancellations if the pieces requested are outside of her repertoire.
Sarah• 21 Aug 2017
Lovely vocals, and nice singing. Warm personality. Would recommend.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, anniversaries. Can do other church services.
- Who are your previous clients?Private clients Christian congregations Composers
- How long do you play for?Depending on client, can be adapted.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Can bring PA system on request.
- How much space do you require?Not a great deal of space, the most important thing most of the time being reverb in the room or church... If no microphone.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Upon request, list can be tailored, of course.
- Could we meet for an audition?Yes, certainly.
Can be worked with client, according to occasion, personality, audience and budget...
Ave Maria, Schubert
Killing me softly, Roberta Flack
Susser Freund, Sch...